Help out Al (WARNING: SPOILER CAUSES)

Moderator: Moderators

sarley27
Off The Deep End

Help out Al (WARNING: SPOILER CAUSES)

Post by sarley27 »

Here is Eminem's Record Company address. according to www.stararchive.com , it works.

Shady Records,

270 Lafayette Suite 805,

New York, NY 10012,

USA

Send letters. Power to the Al-oholics!!!
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
erkman27
Regular

Nice job!

Post by erkman27 »

What a fantastic idear! I'm on it! Just finished my letter...mailing it tomorrow!

-Erik
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

You do realize that we're setting ourselves up for one nasty backlash, video or no.

Eminem's Next Album Song Speculation "**** Weird Al fans!"

Of course, I don't have a problem with it. I'd feel famous :D
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
llama4president
Occasional

Post by llama4president »

Lol, yeah, he will write about us in a song. But I won't care. :D I did like his music, got over how a jerk he was, but now he is more of a jerk. :biggrin:
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

:onfire: I HATE EMINEM!!! :onfire:

I liked him before he turned Al down on a video. So he give the heat on Britney Spears, Christina Agulera, Moby, Bill Clinton, Marilyn Manson, Tommy Lee, Pamila Anderson, Tom Green, N*Sync, LFO, Vannila Ice, George W. Bush, Dick Cheny, His Ex-wife Kim, His Mother Debie, and His Own fans. However, he cannot take the heat. Eminem is a fake and and as to what I have heard a high school drop out! Al has far much more inteligents than Marshal Mathers, with a batchlors degree in Architechual work. Marshal Mathers music career is over! Eveyone is sick and tired of hearing him whine about his mother, killing his wife, and his so called crappy childhood. What most fans are saying is that he needs to get over himself. Someone needs to pop his huge eco bubble, because his time in the spotlight is gone. Eminem has just done the worst thing is could do for his career, which is not letting Weird Al do a video, because we all now know who he really is SHADY!!! And it is no longer an image.

Kris Russo EX-Eminem fan.

P.S I will never buy anything realted to him again, because he sucks greatly.

Ink Buttercups

:bomb: <--Here is a gift for Eminem
alfan727
Occasional

could tolerate eminem till now

Post by alfan727 »

He not only declined the video he prohibited a single of the song, that was weird als way of advertising since he could not do a video,but eminem messed that up. Eminem if you are listening this is what wierd al did to my music taste. I had to go out and see the original video that he was parodying, so in other words he got me into michael jackson, devo, and so on. I may not be a big fan of the other groups he parodied cause I am a big fan of al,but I can say one thing for sure "Without me" eminem and your fans you are nothing. Weird al my apologies for getting angry at eminem,but hey man you are cooliest comedy artist around, and us fans have to stay by our favorite accordian, long cury hair, able to mimic any artist look and style, and just pure genius. I will see what I can do to get your video couch potato in affect. By the way I just listened to couch potato for the 27th yay and still wanna hear it but celebrate it here. Cant wait till poodle hat comes out.
Everything you know is wrong!
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Actually, Volcano prohibited a single release. They have a "no-singles" policy. That's why we didn't get any commercially released RWS singles.

BTW, there's a brief mention of this in Entertainment Weekly (Cover: Top 50 Cult Movies). It's in Jim Mullen's Hot Sheet.
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
luXor

Post by luXor »

Part of me respects Eminem's choice, but thinking back to all the other people he's made fun of himself, I think it's only right that he let Al make fun of him.

But I will admit, Lose Yourself is much different than Eminem's other songs, and does have more of a positive serious tone.

But, I keep wondering, if he cares about that particular song so much, why the hell wouldn't he go to the Oscars?
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

But, I keep wondering, if he cares about that particular song so much, why the hell wouldn't he go to the Oscars?

Well because that way he doesn't come off as a complete sell-out or hypocrite.
theparodytimes
Occasional

Reading is Fun-D-mental

Post by theparodytimes »

you guys may be reading into this a bit too much there are many reasons behind all of the things that happoned. Lets face it Eminem is and has always looked for a way to *peev* people off in any way,shape, or form that he could I am beginning to think that he took a tip from coolio and decided to create some contreversey for himself! i mean come on people your all playing into it! Any way writing to him or his label is a good idea although without many participants it would be fruitless. It may be too late anyway for a video! The only thing you may accomplish is a mention about fanatic weird al fans on the next "sell out" shady album or to make Em or his representation say "Hey I think we *BEEPED* up it's too late now!"

Sorry needed to vent just to clarify im not mad at any poster here im just frustraited at the whole situation!!!!!!!!!! :mad: