Is the Enhanced CD not working for anyone else?

Moderator: Moderators

Ash
Occasional

Post by Ash »

Howdy Y'all,

I can launch the extended features, but the sound doesnt work. Any ideas? (no, it's not muted)
I slice lemons at weirdnesscentral.net
jerrymustbeslaughtered
Occasional

Post by jerrymustbeslaughtered »

Is it muted?

Sorry...

Make sure plugs are in correctly, that's all i can think of.
Ash
Occasional

Post by Ash »

[quote]Make sure plugs are in correctly, that's all i can think of.

But of course. Any other suggestions? It's a real melon scratcher. BTW: the songs play just fine
I slice lemons at weirdnesscentral.net
jerrymustbeslaughtered
Occasional

Post by jerrymustbeslaughtered »

the songs play fine... maybe you should check the settings on the quicktime player. I'm stumped.
scotman
Occasional

Video card

Post by scotman »

Does you system meet the requirements on the back of the CD?

Maybe you need to go into the control panel, uninstall the video card, reboot & reinstall it. This is what I did to my audio card & that fixed it.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

I'm finding Quicktime just generally very balky on my system. The weirdest was last night when I was trying to back up the movie and then get it going forward again. It would only go forward at high speed. Then I tried closing Quicktime the normal way; it wouldn't close. So I did CTL-ALT-DEL, and that made the video portion go away, but the high-speed movie narration just went on-- Al sounding like an altercation of chipmunks. I had to reboot the computer to MAKE IT STOP! :crazy:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

an altercation of chipmunks.

I think we have the next album name... :biggrin:
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Help!!!

I can't play the extra features on my computer. I have an IBook, with Quicktime version 6.2 installed. Here's what happens:

> When I click on photo gallery, I get a screen with a black rectangle on it. No pictures. No nothing. However I can get the picture of Al and Suzanne!

> When I go into Al's home movies, no problem! Everything works fine!

> When I go to bonus mixes, sometimes I can listen to one of the songs, but then when I go to listen to another, nothing happens. Usually "Bob" and the instrumental version of "Hardware Store" work, but not the others. They don't even turn green like they're supposed to.

> I can get to the list of songs on the lyrics page, but when I click on a song, I get an empty subway station wall!

What do I do? Please help!

Jeremy
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

I have a (small) problem with my Enhanced content..
When I try to play a bonus mix, it will play, but half way into the song, the next song will start playing. What is weird is that the song I'm currently listening to will keep playing, too. So 2 songs are going at once.
I haven't tested to see if it would eventually go three at once...

Another thing, my brother borrowed my Running With Scizzors disk, and when I got it back (all scratched up from his piece of poo CD player) I couldn't watch the MOV on the disk.

If I buy I new copy of RWS, will it still have the Video? I have heard mixed comments about it, and I would like a definate answer.

Thanks everyone!
Silence will fall.