Genius in France

Moderator: Moderators

DonnaNoble
Off The Deep End

Post by DonnaNoble »

I remember once my art teacher was talking about how Frank Zappa was similar to Al... and being the weirdo I am, I just happened to have PH in my back pack and she was impressed! (of course she was impressed, its Al!)
Oh snap!
elkauppila
Occasional

Post by elkauppila »

Genius in France is an all time favorite of mine, I just got Poodle hat from my brother and, well I guess it is kinda amazing how much Al can say about France and I think it is a fun heart warming song, (well I guess all of Al's songs are heartwarming) :D
My best friend is dating my brother, and I like to frighten them by sitting in a stairwell with a tripod...hee hee hee
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

elkauppila @ Feb 27 2008, 12:01 AM wrote: (well I guess all of Al's songs are heartwarming) :D
This one, not so much. :rolleyes:
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Apocaloso
Die-hard Fan

Post by Apocaloso »

now that there's Zappa Plays Zappa, would be cool if the group play GIF!!!
Fry J. Apocaloso
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/apocaloso27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Videoclip of SHE NEVER TOLD ME SHE WAS A MIME (2009): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnElaNqX9Rg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

That'd be awesome. It also makes me wonder if Nina will play some of Al's songs on a CD in the future.
And Peggy
WeirdAlan

Post by WeirdAlan »

I liked genius in france, I thought it was funny.
Limecat
Obsessed

Post by Limecat »

Ahh, this song is classic. It makes me laugh no matter how many times I listen to it.
DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

I think Genius In France is flipping awesome because of its kind of total randomosity and awesome vocals!!! :D Every time I listen to it, I feel totally happy.
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
iloveweirdalandqueen
Regular

Post by iloveweirdalandqueen »

amreallylikespoodles @ September 17, 2008 01:48 am wrote: I think Genius In France is flipping awesome because of its kind of total randomosity and awesome vocals!!! :D Every time I listen to it, I feel totally happy.
I laugh histarically when listening to it and all the people on the bus give me strange looks.
Fear does not live where love exists.

Love always gives, always has hope, and believes the best.

LOVE NEVER FAILS.
avesjohn
Obsessed

Post by avesjohn »

Today's Garfield comic made me think of GIF: ...I'm a genius in France!
I am shocked, offended, and a little turned on.

I don't curse. Except around vampires.