Poodle Head review. Wait a minute!

Moderator: Moderators

Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

Oh, definitely the dumbest review I've ever read. Hey folks, let's get a job in a magazine and start writing our own articles, we could handle that for sure!!! :biggrin:

SEVA.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

QUOTE Oh, definitely the dumbest review I've ever read. Hey folks, let's get a job in a magazine and start writing our own articles, we could handle that for sure!!! :biggrin:

Seva, Seva, Seva! You have obviously not been reading reviews of Weird Al albums long enough. Keep it up; you'll come across some that are much dumber.

Hmm... or else maybe these clever writer people are purposely writing PARODIES of album reviews....? :bigups:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

QUOTE No, it was the CIA. They're classified. You mean you haven't eaten your copy yet?  :dontgetit:

No, but my much loved listening copy is getting folded, spindled and mutilated from too much handling. :(
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

QUOTE Actually, since he didn't do bad in the actual interview (as you pointed out) I bet the problem is that he just couldn't read the micro-type.

I'm just wondering how many people had trouble reading the micro-type as people have come to call it.

I had no problem reading it at all.

-CindyBob
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

I needed a lupe (photographers' magnifying glass) to read the microtype. My trusty pica ruler tells me it's 5 point type (7 is considered the low end of readibility). Thank God for the lyrics in the special features -- very easy to read and follow along.

El
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

A news release from the old Alma Mater

I do find it frustrating that there is nothing about him at all on the Alumni page...
sarah_yzma
Addicted

Post by sarah_yzma »

I did read the article...one thing that worries me is that most of these people sound like they haven't even listening to the album...yeah, let's have them do it.... :sleepy:

Sarah
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Well, it was released on May 21. So it had to have been written before that. They probably hadn't had a chance to hear it.
sarah_yzma
Addicted

Post by sarah_yzma »

well what's the logic in that?

Sarah