Trash Day

Moderator: Moderators

TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles
Off The Deep End

Post by TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles »

I adore this parody because Al used "complicated" words like "discuss" and "biodegratin'" that aren't used in rap at all. :P
The Office: NBC, Thursdays at 9.
If you're not watching, you're doing yourself great injustice.
WEIRDALexis279
Off The Deep End

Post by WEIRDALexis279 »

TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles @ May 31 2004, 07:12 PM wrote: I adore this parody because Al used "complicated" words like "discuss" and "biodegratin'" that aren't used in rap at all. :P
:lol:
weirdalfan95
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan95 »

Wow, im surprised no one made a topic for this. (Unless i didnt see it, but i searched and got nothing) So what do you think of this song? I love it espeacially when it comes to playing it live!
Al- Team #2294
August 19, 2007 Waukegan IL Genessee Theater
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Merging.

Please check the individual song listing to make sure you're not duplicating a topic.

And I like Trash Day. I didn't when it first came out. But after I heard the original song and realized what a great parody it is, I started to like it. And as a live performance, I love to sing along with Al.

Hey you disgusting slob, you better take the trash out!
Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

I like the Lysol, Comet, I gotta bucket, it's got your name on it verse. The female "huh" and "ohh" are great.

I like this song ... have since I first heard it ... and it reminds me to keep a rather tidy home. :Y
PMFL!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I love Trash Day! It's got a good hook, and I enjoy singing the Al lyrics when they play the Nelly tune at the bowling alley. :D
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
jeffrey
Addicted

Post by jeffrey »

I like this song. I heard the original song and I liked it too. So Its all good Yo!
When did we get a chair on the porch? This is crazy.....
queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

Post by queen_and_weirdal_fan »

The songs like really funny.......one of the mroe creative ones that Al did.......

:D
I'm simple like this, just as simple can be.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Akrovak @ Jun 6 2005, 03:40 AM wrote: I like the Lysol, Comet, I gotta bucket, it's got your name on it verse. The female "huh" and "ohh" are great.
Ah, yes. Al certainly did manage to work in quite a bit of subtle commentary on gender-stereotyping and marital negotiation as it applies to household chores, didn't he? And in only two monosyllables! :lol:
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Akrovak @ Jun 5 2005, 08:40 PM wrote: I like the Lysol, Comet, I gotta bucket, it's got your name on it verse. The female "huh" and "ohh" are great.
I think it's "I've got a mop and it's got your name on it" but I could be wrong.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;