New Album???

Moderator: Moderators

SteveBrickman

New Album???

Post by SteveBrickman »

Hey there,

Im a big Al fan and live down here in Melbourne Australia.Today I walked into a music store here called Jb-hi fi and on the board with all the new relases it said that in July a new Weird al album.Has anyone heard about this? its come out of the blue I cant find any info on there.

Steve Brickman
Loony Lynn
Occasional

Post by Loony Lynn »

A new album out in July? The only new release I know of is UHF on DVD on June 4 2002. If there is a new album comming, it would be listed on www.weirdal.com. :D
SteveBrickman

New Album???

Post by SteveBrickman »

Yeah I know about UHF.This list was music albums they had a seperate list for forthcoming dvds.Im just not sure wether its really a new album or not.Obviously they have proof of this as they are saying its due out July.Maybe its a box set of his old stuff that hasnt come out in Oz yet. :roll:
Loony Lynn
Occasional

Re: New Album???

Post by Loony Lynn »

Yeah I know about UHF.This list was music albums they had a seperate list for forthcoming dvds.Im just not sure wether its really a new album or not.Obviously they have proof of this as they are saying its due out July.Maybe its a box set of his old stuff that hasnt come out in Oz yet. :roll:
Don't know. Wish I could help. :-?
haroldwaide
Regular

Post by haroldwaide »

Why not post this in Ask Bermuda? Maybe he has access to some info about Australian releases? MY guess is that it's an ALbum that has allready come out in the states, or a compilation thign...

Harold
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

but then why would it be a new release? i would think even if it was something that hasnt been released there already it would just go right out on the shelves, not have a street date. i dunno, you aussies are a little goofy anyway...

Mike
SteveBrickman

Greatest Hits

Post by SteveBrickman »

Just to clarify things. I went to Jb hi-fi and asked the manager it turns out its a Greatest Hits Album that is being released here in Oz.Just thought people might like to know that.
SqUiRtY
Occasional

Post by SqUiRtY »

o.O A new Weird Al Album eh? that would really be cool O.o

I'll have to check www.weirdal.com sometime just incase, cause as far as i know this "new album" aint out in England either... :(
"Lethal Luke" Bannon
Occasional

Post by "Lethal Luke" Bannon »

Aw well, if the new album isn't avaliable in England you can just get it off amazon, or play.com
I like Weird Al- he's more intelligent then me

Soap's more intelligent then you!
Dr_Dad
Obsessed

Post by Dr_Dad »

If you folks haven't already heard, Al and the band ARE IN THE STUDIO recording the originals for their 11th studio AL-bum. It porbably won't be released till near the end of the year, but A NEW ALBUM IS COMING! Here's the scoop from Bermuda:

http://www.weirdal.com/latenews.htm#albumnews

How cool 8) is that???