Baby Likes Burping

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

AlGal @ Oct 3 2004, 03:27 AM wrote: I wonder if Nina got to hear daddy singing this to her a couple of times :inlove:
No, I think he's making up fresh songs for Nina. But we'll never hear them.
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
AlGal
Occasional

Post by AlGal »

Orthography Enthusiast @ Oct 2 2004, 11:33 PM wrote: No, I think he's making up fresh songs for Nina. But we'll never hear them.
Trust me; if Nina ever had colic I bet he would even sing her that song backwards :D
"Oh Ricky, what's a girl like me supposed to do
You really drive me wild when you sing your babaloo"
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

AlGal @ Oct 3 2004, 03:09 PM wrote: Trust me; if Nina ever had colic I bet he would even sing her that song backwards :D
If it would help, I bet you're right. But isn't Nina old enough to be out of the "colic window" now?
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Conor
Occasional

Post by Conor »

i.m.o. baby likes burping was an okay song. it was sorta too disgusting though. could have done without all the burping
Gravy
Do I Have Somthing In My Teeth
Hungry Fella. There Ya Go!
Smokin!
Somebody Stop Me!
P-a-r-t- Y? Because I Gotta!
gtrmu
Off The Deep End

Post by gtrmu »

well, where would the joke be then? baby likes burping wouldn't be baby likes burping without the burping, now would it? :stern:
I was elected to lead, not to read.
Conor
Occasional

Post by Conor »

gtrmu @ Oct 3 2004, 06:27 PM wrote: well, where would the joke be then? baby likes burping wouldn't be baby likes burping without the burping, now would it? :stern:
i meant to say i could have done with less burping. as in there could still be burping just not as much.
Gravy
Do I Have Somthing In My Teeth
Hungry Fella. There Ya Go!
Smokin!
Somebody Stop Me!
P-a-r-t- Y? Because I Gotta!
AlGal
Occasional

Post by AlGal »

Orthography Enthusiast @ Oct 3 2004, 11:03 AM wrote: If it would help, I bet you're right. But isn't Nina old enough to be out of the "colic window" now?
Oh yes; he can still play it to remind Susan of the sleepless nights
"Oh Ricky, what's a girl like me supposed to do
You really drive me wild when you sing your babaloo"
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

AlGal @ Oct 3 2004, 07:38 PM wrote: Oh yes; he can still play it to remind Susan of the sleepless nights
Susan is married to that Wierd Yankovich guy. Al Yankovic's wife is Suzanne. :P
Squirrelygirl
Obsessed

Post by Squirrelygirl »

Well, I, for one stand proud in my admiration for that song. :P I can't help it, it still makes me laugh, even to this day, and the young girl who does the burps deserves an award of some sort. Do I think it's witty? No. Sophisticated? No. Funny? Heaven help me...yes!

I still remember the quite Saturday morning, years ago, when I was listening to BLB around 5:30 a.m. on the computer, and somehow the icon disappeared and I couldn't get the song to stop. It just kept playing over and over and over. It must have played twenty times over before I was able to figure out how to stop it!

It's a wonder the neighbors didn't call the paramedics and report someone in severe...possibly life-threatening... gastric distress. :S

sg
AL! You ATE Harvey!? YOU ATE HARVEY/??!!
mybologna
Regular

Post by mybologna »

WERE DO YOU GUYS HEAR THESE SONGS?!?!!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Folks At Basken Robins All Know My Name!

Concerts I've Been too:
5/8/07, 7/23/08

Going to:
6/17/10 - See you all there!