*remembers the first time she saw that*

*remembers that oh-so wonderful analogy about Al's hips being a roller coaster*

*heads off to the drool topic*
Oh snap!
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

:lol:
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

meh.
WOWAY's resident ukulele-dijeridoo-jaw harp-accordion-keyboard-theremin playing chair made out of big eyeballs.

Shameless self-promotion:
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com/a ... al-fractal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

I'm in luv with the skipper is not unfinished. it's just a short concert only song.
WOWAY's resident ukulele-dijeridoo-jaw harp-accordion-keyboard-theremin playing chair made out of big eyeballs.

Shameless self-promotion:
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com/a ... al-fractal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
music89
Occasional

Post by music89 »

butters @ June 03, 2009 08:20 am wrote: I'm in luv with the skipper is not unfinished. it's just a short concert only song.
no, Skipper is finished, it was supposed to go on SOL, but it was not allowed to by the aritst or record company, so Al made it a concert only song. But it was originally gonna be a full legnth parody
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

music89 @ June 03, 2009 05:50 pm wrote: no, Skipper is finished, it was supposed to go on SOL, but it was not allowed to by the aritst or record company
I thought T. Pain had given his permission? He's credited in the "Special Thanks" for that reason, right?

I think you got Skipper & Pitiful confused...
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Yeah, T. Pain gave his permission for Skipper, but Al decided to go with W&N instead.
And Peggy
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Yeah, that was an Al decision. It was a good one, IMO. As funny as the concept was, he already released a Gilligan's Island song. Another one would be overkill. Gilligan's Island is a funny show, but it's no "Star Wars."

Hopefully, Al will one day release a full-length studio-recorded version of "Skipper" on the net.
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

Big Spoon @ June 04, 2009 12:23 am wrote: Yeah, T. Pain gave his permission for Skipper, but Al decided to go with W&N instead.
That's a song I wanna hear, but, unless it's uploaded to the 'net somewhere, or he makes it to town for a concert, I won't get a chance too.

Any good?
That's what you get when you let your heart win.
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

HappyGilmore @ June 03, 2009 08:11 pm wrote: That's a song I wanna hear, but, unless it's uploaded to the 'net somewhere, or he makes it to town for a concert, I won't get a chance too.
You haven't checked Youtube? I'm positive that it's there. (It's a bootleg, but you'd still get to hear it.)