Concert Attire

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

ConstipatedWienerDog

Re: Concert Attire

Post by ConstipatedWienerDog »

I don't get many chances to go out and dress up, especially with a baby, but I think I've reached that point of adulthood where I choose comfort over anything else. So it was cargo pants for me, lol! No stupid purse to hold onto, just lovely big pockets-of-holding. I desperately wanted to dress up but ran out of time. I always planned to wear a foil hat but it was a stuffy night and I figured it wouldn't stay on very long :P
"Everything you know is wrong. Black is white, up is down and short is long. And everything you used to think was so important doesn't really matter anymore because the simple fact remains that EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG!"
KatrinatheGood
Addicted

Post by KatrinatheGood »

When we went in August we all went for comfort. Jeans and T-Shirts. There were people dressed up in some cosplay, foil hats, and Hawaiian shirts. One was carring around a lovely mop. Our friend Chris that went with us and never heard of Al in his life was very confused about the hats and the mop. I had to assure him a few times that it was just a bit and the fans are very sane and safe to talk to. He was still nervous of what I dragged him to but he liked it. Me thinks that I will not be getting him back though.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

The first time (in October) I wore my White and Nerdy sweatshirt. The second time (in June) I wore a UHF t-shirt. So next time I'll probably be shirtless with the Alapalooza cover painted on my chest.
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

The time after that, I'm gonna assume you'll skin yourself and carve Running With Scissors into your sternum.
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

But not in a creepy way......
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Mystik Tomato wrote:The time after that, I'm gonna assume you'll skin yourself and carve Running With Scissors into your sternum.
Actually I was hoping to split open my stomach and have a tiny replica of the In 3-D cover pop out whenever someone pulled a string attached to my back.
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

*snorts tea out of nose and has a coughing fit* :lol:
Love and peace.