Tour spoilers?

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

al fan300
Regular

Tour spoilers?

Post by al fan300 »

Hey guys, i doubt this but you guys got any spoilors for the PH tour?

Perhaps Bermuda?I am desperate.I cannot wait till school is out so I can see the ALmighty one
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

The first spoilers will come from fans shortly after the first show. There will probably be a category/thread created here specifically for it.

The setlist for last year's OC Fair show still hasn't been posted on weirdal.com.
al fan300
Regular

Post by al fan300 »

The first spoilers will come from fans shortly after the first show. There will probably be a category/thread created here specifically for it.

The setlist for last year's OC Fair show still hasn't been posted on weirdal.com.

K thanks......by the way did I do the quotes right?

Cause i heard you can add someone`s name to the quote like "weird el wrote:blah blah blah"
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Yeah, you do : "
someone's name here in quotes wrote: but you don't have to type it the second time. Watch!!!
See! That was easy.

Anyway, Al's Rider says that they still need two performers from venues- that means something new or the return of SMELLS LIKE NIRVANA.

Spoiler Number One.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

You will find info on how to do all the nifty BB stuff here

The rider also specifies that Al needs access off the stage and into the audience. So unless he's gonna do WBUL in the style of OMM, I think it's a good bet that OMM will be in the playlist. Especially since (from Al's Retro Rewind interview) he's been playing it in every concert since 1985.
sarah_yzma
Addicted

Post by sarah_yzma »

just wondering...does he always go off the stage the same way in OMM...or are there venues where he has to walk down the aisle or something like that

Sarah
BillyW3
Occasional

Post by BillyW3 »

I wonder how he's going to do OMM here in Tulsa, as the venue he's playing is a floating stage on the Arkansas River. I've never been there though, so there might be some access to the audience somehow.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Perhaps he'll just distribute the boxers/scarves via shoulder mounted grenade launcher...

I think it's a good bet he'll do UHF in Tulsa, even if it's not in the regular setlist. Which I hope it is. With the video playing on the big screen.
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

just wondering...does he always go off the stage the same way in OMM...or are there venues where he has to walk down the aisle or something like that

It really depends on the way the venue is set up. If there are aisles for the audiences, he usually hits those and front row for OMM.

-CindyBob
al fan300
Regular

Post by al fan300 »

Thanks for the info :hugs everyone who helped:

just what is the difference between a theatere show [like the dvd/video of his oncert in his home town] and a theme park/fair ground show.Besides that you probably can`t see the screen if it`s at daylight.

I`m going to Paramount King`s Island and the Woodstock Fair to see Al.