Where Can I Buy Concert Shirts!!!

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

TGIFugate

Where Can I Buy Concert Shirts!!!

Post by TGIFugate »

:listen: :crazy: I bought a concert shirt for the Poodle Hat Tour but I want another and maybe even one of the hats. Does anyone know where I can buy some concert attire other than the concert? I would even like to find some past concert t's if poosible!! PLEASE HELP!!
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

The merchandise page on the Mothership should open soon, you can get stuff there.

-Rich, just Rich
Dr_Dad
Obsessed

Post by Dr_Dad »

Your options are five:

1. Go to another concert, bring lots and lots of cash, and buy to your heart's content.

2. Go to www.weirdal.com, click on the Merchandise Page, and wait till it comes back on line [visualize a glacier, as they say ....]

3. Go to www.ebay.com, search for "Weird Al", and bid on your choice of multiple current and old concert Tees [and then someday you too can sing, "I bought on EEE-Bay ..." :choon: ].

4. Go to www.google.com, search for "weird al trades", and trade with someone you find willing to trade you for a shirt [assuming of course you would have something THEY would want in return].

5. Go to Al's tour bus covered in rabid weasels and wielding a chainsaw and maniacally demand a T-shirt in exchange for the bus' freedom. This one may require prior consultation with your attorney before attempting, however.

Good luck!

Doc
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

5. Go to Al's tour bus covered in rabid weasels and wielding a chainsaw and maniacally demand a T-shirt in exchange for the bus' freedom. This one may require prior consultation with your attorney before attempting, however.

Not to mention the CDC in Atlanta. However, it would almost certainly also win you a spot on the weirdal.com Gallery page, and you'd have a cool T-shirt to wear while they give you all those injections. :crazy:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

The merchandise page on the Mothership should open soon

That's funny. It's been going to be back soon for as long as I have been a fan, so at least a year now.
sarah_yzma
Addicted

Post by sarah_yzma »

someone should give bermuda a dictionary with a bookmark with the word soon on it!

just kidding bermuda!!! we are all (somewhat) patient
haroldwaide
Regular

Post by haroldwaide »

Maybe somone should ask Al when it will be back up...

Harold
almost al!
Die-hard Fan

Post by almost al! »

call it done, harold.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Bermuda said somewhere, that the Merchandising is handled by someone else. So perhaps there's a problem with the supplier.

I'm $ure Al would love to have one more option available for u$ to to$$ $ome ca$h hi$ way if it wa$ at all po$$ible.
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

Hopefully it'll be back up by...oh...December. Or else my family is gonna have another tough year buying me b-day/Christmas presents. ;)

-CindyBob