The Tour With No Name

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Smegabyte
Occasional

Post by Smegabyte »

Hey, you veteran concert attendees, where do we want to try to get our tickets? Right side front? Middle?

I would say try for front row. If you can't get that, go for an aisle. Which one really doesn't matter-from the concerts I've seen, Al just randomly picks which one he's going to walk down. Unless, of course, you know that the theatre in question only has steps down into the audience on one side. In that case, I'd try like heck for seats over there.
JDTurnbull272
Addicted

Post by JDTurnbull272 »

I have finally got hope in my life. I recently under took a part time job, and am saving my money like crazy. My freind and I are going to be Weird Al concert skipping. We are going to fly to L.A. the day before the concert, fly down to Michigan (Visit Family) and see another concert, then go to New York for another, and finally go to Massachusetts (Conneticut concert on the way though.) I am so excited I can't feel my legs. :biggrin: (Or maybe that is because I have been working non-stop... :sleepy: )
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Hopefully i'll get good seats.
It's a Weird Al concert, not a Coolio concert. All the seats will be good.

Hey, you veteran concert attendees, where do we want to try to get our tickets? Right side front? Middle?

I meant fron row seats. My seats have usaully been to the side of Al where i cant really see alot but im not compalining. Anyways i think u should try to get your seats in the middle. Because that way u get a good view of Al, the band, and the screen. BTW, thx for clarifyin about the weird al and coolio concert differences. I was confused at first. :P