5%
Jackson Park Express
22%

Total votes: 86

Skippy
Addicted

Re: 27?

Post by Skippy »

I'm assuming the votes for the polka are sarcastic anti-responses? Smurfing hipsters.
Yup.
Die-hard Fan
Awards: Best Yankochick (-18) Nominee

Post by Yup. »

Maybe the polka will be a mega polka and include 27 songs instead of the average 12.
Shows:
10-21-12 Rutland VT
06-02-13 Port Chester NY
10-08-13 Verona NY
07-14-15 Verona NY
07-30-15 Port Chester NY
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Skippy wrote:I'm assuming the votes for the polka are sarcastic anti-responses? Smurfing hipsters.
Seriously you're saying that in a thread where we "predict" which song Al will sing the number 27 in????? :rolleyes:
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Skippy
Addicted

Post by Skippy »

TMBJon wrote: Seriously you're saying that in a thread where we "predict" which song Al will sing the number 27 in????? :rolleyes:
I think you're taking this poll too seriously. It's just a fun game to guess where it happens. Sure, there are some reasons to pick some songs over others based on the titles, but really it's a crap shoot. It's just to see if we get it right. But there's zero chance it's in the polka, and everyone knows this. So voting for the polka is an obvious "This poll is dumb" statement. But what is it when someone votes in a poll that they think is dumb? :think:
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

That's my whole point!! I think you're taking the poll too seriously by thinking that one of the songs can't possibly have a 27 in it, but the others might. It's such a silly thing to speculate, people should be able to vote for whatever song they want!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Skippy
Addicted

Post by Skippy »

TMBJon wrote:That's my whole point!! I think you're taking the poll too seriously by thinking that one of the songs can't possibly have a 27 in it, but the others might. It's such a silly thing to speculate, people should be able to vote for whatever song they want!
Well, there's an obvious difference between the polkas and every other song (with a few other exceptions, I suppose.) I know I don't have to tell you what that is. I don't think the polka should have even been a choice, but it's not my poll, so whatevs.

Since I see the poll as a nothing more than a fun distraction, the only way I could be taking it too seriously is if it was actually a complete waste of time. Is that what you think it is? Because I think you do.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Isn't every poll and every topic in this thread is a "complete waste of time" in the grand scheme of things? It's all just a fun diversion while we wait for the album to be released.
Skippy
Addicted

Post by Skippy »

Isn't everything we do a waste of time in the grand scheme of things? It's all just a diversion while we wait for our bodies to deteriorate and our souls to drift into the cavernous vacuum of nothingness that awaits.

:ttr: :ttr: :ttr: :ttr: :ttr: :ttr: :ttr:
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Skippy wrote:Isn't everything we do a waste of time in the grand scheme of things? It's all just a diversion while we wait for our bodies to deteriorate and our souls to drift into the cavernous vacuum of nothingness that awaits.
Yes
Skippy
Addicted

Post by Skippy »

I thought so. Thanks for the confirmation.

*writes that down*