Total votes: 44

TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Re: When will we hear it?

Post by TMBJon »

Killingsworth wrote:
TMBJon wrote:I ship this. #miasworth
...yeah, except that every girl I've met whose as rabid of an Al fan as I am turns out to be either too young or too old for me
This is indeed one of those cases, but I am still shipping it!

Chapter 1:
One lazy Saturday afternoon in Colorado, Casey Killingsworth sat at his computer, patting himself on the back for correctly guessing July 11 as the leak date for Mandatory Fun. I'm sure someone will think this is admirable, he thought to himself. In truth, he knew no one would be impressed, even though it was actually pretty cool that he predicted it.
Nearly 24 hours later, halfway across the country, one young Weird Al fan named Yup. was catching up on yesterday's WOWAY posts. When she saw what Casey had posted, her jaw dropped. Quickly her eyes darted toward the Smilies side of the screen. This called for just the right smilie, she thought, one that would show how much she liked him. A thumbs up? No, that wouldn't do. The dancing taco? No... Suddenly she saw the yellow smilie doing a slow clap, and she knew she had just the right one to show Casey her true feelings..........

:inlove:
#miasworth
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
AlejandraDD
Obsessed
Awards: Most Violent Reaction to Someone Losing the Al-Man of the Year Award (The Tomato Awards)

Post by AlejandraDD »

I married someone I met on this forum, and it worked out great for me #nopressure
"Some nerds search Weird Al boards their whole lives and never meet anyone." - uwvark

2019: Fort Wayne, Kettering, Rochester Hills, Cleveland, Pittsburgh
https://www.concertarchives.org/alejand ... l-yankovic

AlFest 2009
uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

Spoiler:
Monday?
:peace:
I got 99 problems but BTD ain't one.
Apocaloso
Die-hard Fan

Post by Apocaloso »

Cool, MF is available on Spotify!
At least in Italy since is 15th now :great:
Yup.
Die-hard Fan
Awards: Best Yankochick (-18) Nominee

Post by Yup. »

TMBJon wrote: Chapter 1:
One lazy Saturday afternoon in Colorado, Casey Killingsworth sat at his computer, patting himself on the back for correctly guessing July 11 as the leak date for Mandatory Fun. I'm sure someone will think this is admirable, he thought to himself. In truth, he knew no one would be impressed, even though it was actually pretty cool that he predicted it.
Nearly 24 hours later, halfway across the country, one young Weird Al fan named Yup. was catching up on yesterday's WOWAY posts. When she saw what Casey had posted, her jaw dropped. Quickly her eyes darted toward the Smilies side of the screen. This called for just the right smilie, she thought, one that would show how much she liked him. A thumbs up? No, that wouldn't do. The dancing taco? No... Suddenly she saw the yellow smilie doing a slow clap, and she knew she had just the right one to show Casey her true feelings..........

:inlove:
#miasworth
I am laughing so incredibly hard at this.
Shows:
10-21-12 Rutland VT
06-02-13 Port Chester NY
10-08-13 Verona NY
07-14-15 Verona NY
07-30-15 Port Chester NY
Yup.
Die-hard Fan
Awards: Best Yankochick (-18) Nominee

Post by Yup. »

Killingsworth wrote:
TMBJon wrote:I ship this. #miasworth
...yeah, except that every girl I've met whose as rabid of an Al fan as I am turns out to be either too young or too old for me
I am way too young for you. I'm way too young for just about everyone on this forum. :S
Shows:
10-21-12 Rutland VT
06-02-13 Port Chester NY
10-08-13 Verona NY
07-14-15 Verona NY
07-30-15 Port Chester NY
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Oh, Jon. Your prose slays me.

I think we may have the next Nicolas Sparks right here on this very forum!

Seriously, Jon could make a lot of money writing romance novels if that whole IFC-post-production-gig doesn't work out.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Killingsworth wrote:Seriously, Jon could make a lot of money writing romance novels if that whole IFC-post-production-gig doesn't work out.
:lol:
40 episodes next year, baby! I won't have to resort to writing fanfic until at least 2016.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.