Mandatory Fun Tour Anticipation Thread

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

When do you think the tour will start?

Late 2014
No votes
January
2%
February
4%
March
8%
April
19%
May
56%
June
6%
July or later :'(
4%

Total votes: 48

bermuda
Be jealous.

Re: Mandatory Fun Tour Anticipation Thread

Post by bermuda »

Actually, those drums and related gear stay in Al's storage locker between tours, they're always packed and ready to travel and play. But I did recently polish them up and put the new bass drum head on, and took that opportunity to take pictures (July or August I think.)

Bermuda
crazygurl14
Obsessed

Post by crazygurl14 »

mellow weasel wrote:
Alinite27 wrote:Bermuda's page. Boxing things up, teasing us that they'll be doing Want A New Duck, etc.

Just wondered if it was stupid to be getting excited this soon.
But you have to be friends with him to see what he's sharing... Does he accept friend requests from random people just like that? :oo

I have friend requested him quite a few times over the,years with no luck. However, I have been accepted by the rest of the band
Concerts i have attended:
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
ACTUALLY GOT AUTOGRAPH & HUG
6-27-13
After show autograph 7-3-19
Al-gal since '99
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

I'm a procrastinator. I never pack until the night before, no matter how long I'll be gone for.
Sailor-Polka-Moon
Addicted
Awards: Outstanding Achievement in Fan Artistry - Traditional (2015)

Post by Sailor-Polka-Moon »

... *waves* Hiii, Bermuda!

/pointless post- *tries to make it less pointless*

We don't have a single date yet....and already I'm so excited as if it was happening tomorrow. <3
I wish there was a way we could at least know where a primary focus, location-wise, might be! Southwest?... Southeast (floridafloridafloridaflorida)?... :inlove:
Ai to warai no! SAILOR POLKA ☆ MOON!
Tsuki ni kawatte-- tanoshi mazettangeru!

8*11*15 - first concert ever ~ ♡ mandatory world tour 2015 ♡
6*9*16 - second time around ~ ♡ ♡ mandatory world tour 2016 ♡ ♡
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Sailor-Polka-Moon wrote: We don't have a single date yet....and already I'm so excited as if it was happening tomorrow. <3
So... now you'll stay in this excited state until it actually happens :lol: ? Sounds exhausting :o
terpsichore
Occasional

Post by terpsichore »

Sailor-Polka-Moon wrote: I wish there was a way we could at least know where a primary focus, location-wise, might be! Southwest?... Southeast (floridafloridafloridaflorida)?... :inlove:
you're from Florida? why did i think you were British? :P #random
Sailor-Polka-Moon
Addicted
Awards: Outstanding Achievement in Fan Artistry - Traditional (2015)

Post by Sailor-Polka-Moon »

mellow weasel wrote:
Sailor-Polka-Moon wrote: We don't have a single date yet....and already I'm so excited as if it was happening tomorrow. <3
So... now you'll stay in this excited state until it actually happens :lol: ? Sounds exhausting :o

It's a very relaxed sort of excited, like some little *squee!!* in the back of your mind when you remember he WILL be touring next year. XDD I suppose it's the anticipation!

terpsichore wrote: you're from Florida? why did i think you were British? :P #random

:lol: ! That's odd, but not too farfetched, somehow...
It might've been because in one post, I referred to my Mom as the more British 'Mum' -
This is a habit I acquired yeaaars ago. When I was in high school, my best friend at the time was Irish, and so when she'd talk about her 'mum' instead of her 'mom'... it rubbed off on me and just sort of stuck. XD
Ai to warai no! SAILOR POLKA ☆ MOON!
Tsuki ni kawatte-- tanoshi mazettangeru!

8*11*15 - first concert ever ~ ♡ mandatory world tour 2015 ♡
6*9*16 - second time around ~ ♡ ♡ mandatory world tour 2016 ♡ ♡
angela27
Occasional

Post by angela27 »

crazygurl14 wrote:
I have friend requested him quite a few times over the,years with no luck. However, I have been accepted by the rest of the band
Back in IRC days, I used to talk to Bermuda all the time online. But in person, I've actually talked to Al more times than I have talked to Jon! I've only talked to Jon once - we happened to be staying in the same hotel as the band. Had an elevator ride with Jim on that trip too :)
terpsichore
Occasional

Post by terpsichore »

Sailor-Polka-Moon wrote:

:lol: ! That's odd, but not too farfetched, somehow...
It might've been because in one post, I referred to my Mom as the more British 'Mum' -
This is a habit I acquired yeaaars ago. When I was in high school, my best friend at the time was Irish, and so when she'd talk about her 'mum' instead of her 'mom'... it rubbed off on me and just sort of stuck. XD
aha, mystery solved! :)

the suspense is killing me! i'm super nervous about the timing because i'm going to be in several different countries in 2015 (i sing opera so i kinda live out of a suitcase half the time)...i will flood the world with my tears if i'm not in the US (or UK?) during the tour.
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Any idea what he's gonna do with Foil? Is he gonna play the whole thing? I hope so
taste is only something if it is yours.