6/8/15 Lancaster, PA American Music Theatre

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Jigawatt
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Moderator: 2010
Former Multi-Time Best Avatar (Non-Photo): 2003-2009
Best Avatar: 2015

Re: 6/8/15 Lancaster, PA American Music Theatre

Post by Jigawatt »

"Then you had Muppets and Hispanics and William Shatner."

PMFL!
rangerbob
Occasional

Post by rangerbob »

Mike im so sorry you had a bad experience. i had a horrible view at 3 of the 4 shows i went to in las vegas. the setup was horrendous for shorter people like myself. i could not see the video board well due to the seats being too low. so far the best seat for the view actually was 6th row center at foxwoods on the 4 pm show. the 1st row is great for status but you dont always see everything and the sound acoutics was horrible from the 1st row at lancaster. to date foxwoods both shows are my favs amongst the 7 i attended in this tour. i hope baltimore has better sightlines this saturday.
Jigawatt
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Moderator: 2010
Former Multi-Time Best Avatar (Non-Photo): 2003-2009
Best Avatar: 2015

Post by Jigawatt »

WeirdMary0427 wrote:I made a video about my concert experience with some footage from the day :)
(I've been trying to put more content on my YouTube channel, so I took this as an opportunity to vlog)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdom3whd_Tk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cool video! You're lucky you were able to have such a wonderful moment with him (and to have it captured on video). :ttr:

We were at the back of the line, and by the time it got to us, the security guy was whizzing us past him so fast that Al didn't even really have a chance to look up at anybody while he was signing. Dave said he didn't even see them go by. He happened to look up when he was done signing Anne's Tacky shirt and saw us and kinda lit up and was like "Oh, hey guys!!" And we basically just had time to say "HI!" back before the security guy moved us along. We were happy to at least have said the quick hello. :)
"Then you had Muppets and Hispanics and William Shatner."

PMFL!
DrSteggy
Off The Deep End
Awards: Winner, Survivor All Stars

Post by DrSteggy »

better late than never!!

Photos:

http://s17.photobucket.com/user/drstegg ... 20PA%206-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Positioning is everything in life." A. de La Hunta