Mandatory Tour Chatter

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

joseyklein
Obsessed

Re: 5/12/15, Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas, NV (First Show!)

Post by joseyklein »

Same here
...our neighbors septic tank was the closest thing we had..
senorconebra
Be jealous.
Awards: OA in Tweeting/Social Media (2015)
Best Yankochick (-18 Division, 2015)

Post by senorconebra »

Anybody on the forum have the VIP tickets?? What is the lounge like??
conk or bepis
joseyklein
Obsessed

Post by joseyklein »

I will be vip for the show in airway heights.. ill tell you all about it when that time comes
FreeDeliveryFan
Occasional

Re: Spoilers: Mandatory World Tour Setlist

Post by FreeDeliveryFan »

Here and there more little clips are popping up on youtube. At the moment I don't see a single one that has Foil in it though unfortunately, but it'll come up soon i'm sure!
"Near...far...I'll Jump In My Car!"
joseyklein
Obsessed

Re: Spoilers: Mandatory World Tour Setlist

Post by joseyklein »

Yeah I really wanna see that one
27thpilgrim

Re: Mandatory Tour Chatter

Post by 27thpilgrim »

Hey all, I have been a lurker I guess you could say for years. I am finally...FINALLY getting to see Al in Robinsonville on the 24th. I couldn't find the topic to re-read, but what is the best way to meet Al on tour? I have read before to wait around the bus. Is there any other tips?
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

Waiting around the bus is your best bet, unless you bought the Czar Tickets, in which you meet him in the theater after the show
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
27thpilgrim

Post by 27thpilgrim »

Missed out on the Czar tickets. :( I am going to try and wait by the bus if it's not blocked off. Which brings me to my next question, if I were to meet Al, what would you say is the limit on getting him to sign stuff? I have 30 of his CDs but it would probably be ridiculous to have him sign all 30.
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

I think it's all relative in regards to how many people there are in line as well as if there's a show the next day as they'll have to hit the road, etc.

I saw him at one show in Philly and he was off the next day and there were only around 30 people in line so he spent some time with each person. Usually there's more people in line, but the theater's security must not have known he usually meets people and ushered most people away until Al's team came out and said Al was gonna meet with fans. At which point security let us stay, but did tell us to keep the noise down as the theater was in a residential area and it was late at night with people trying to sleep.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

So you like want to get all his albums signed twice? They only got 14 albums silly. Total up all official releases and theres like 20 or so releases. If you get a greet by the bus then you'll be lined up and most likely told like an autograph and a picture or question, though it would all depend on the circumstances surrounding that time. Al would never put a limit on how much he would sign but common sense and courtesy would suggest not bringing more than you can carry in one hand to get signed. If it's by the bus then they would be getting ready to leave so he obviously wouldn't wanna sign more than like two things for each person considering everybody wants to say something and get a picture....time consuming affair. (posted at the same time as the above post)
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!