Mandatory VIP/Czar Experience (Official)

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

CIDENTERTAINMENT

Re: Mandatory VIP/Czar Experience (Official)

Post by CIDENTERTAINMENT »

Yankomaniac wrote:
What about the poster issue? Most people paying for the Czar package don't want that signed because it is not an item that most fans would care to get signed and since we paid such a hefty price this rule should be thrown out. If you do actually care that people enjoy their experience to it's full potential. Truthfully, if your a VIP ticket holder you should be treated as such and never told "no" to something like that, otherwise the VIP should stand for VERY IRRITATED PERSON or VERY INSANE PERSON. Given that there are only a certain number at each show and sometimes none, this barely qualifies as a complaint, more or less just asking to make it right. :unsure: :flower:

This is the most important question

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
We have heard your feedback here. Re: "The Poster Issue": as part of the package offering a signed poster is what is to be delivered. Fans attending the meet and greet are allowed to bring (1) additional item to be signed as well; just put it on the table while you are meeting Al and he will sign it (as well as upon request personalize). So in addition to the signed limited edition poster you may walk away with (1) signed memorabilia item of your choice.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

That's not what's being told to the people there. Every story I've heard is they are told he will only sign the poster and they've had to argue with the person to get something else signed in place of the poster

Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Bozarth
Occasional

Post by Bozarth »

Yeah, everyone on here is saying they can only get the poster signed. I'm printing out your response and bringing it with me to Philly
6/8/15 - Lancaster, PA
7/31/15 - Philadelphia, PA - w/ M&G
8/30/16 - Wilmington, DE
10/30/16 - Washington DC - UHF Live Commentary by Al & Emo
3/16/18 - Atlantic City, NJ
3/18/18 - Lancaster, PA
7/12/19 - Philadelphia, PA w/ M&G
CIDENTERTAINMENT

Postby minnick27 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:07 pm

That's not what's being told to the people there. Every story I've heard is they are told he will only sign the poster and they've had to argue with the person to get something else signed in place of the poster
@minnick27 The policy was previously to have just the poster signed, but as just previously stated we have changed this recently as a result of your feedback on the matter. You may now get (1) personal item besides the poster signed as well. We do like to keep this to (1) extra item (in addition to the poster) so that everyone gets a fair amount of time with Al. I hope this answers your question.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

That is fantastic. You really will make alot of people happy with this.

Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Bozarth
Occasional

Post by Bozarth »

CIDENTERTAINMENT wrote:
Postby minnick27 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:07 pm

@minnick27 The policy was previously to have just the poster signed, but as just previously stated we have changed this recently as a result of your feedback on the matter. You may now get (1) personal item besides the poster signed as well. We do like to keep this to (1) extra item (in addition to the poster) so that everyone gets a fair amount of time with Al. I hope this answers your question.
Thank you!
6/8/15 - Lancaster, PA
7/31/15 - Philadelphia, PA - w/ M&G
8/30/16 - Wilmington, DE
10/30/16 - Washington DC - UHF Live Commentary by Al & Emo
3/16/18 - Atlantic City, NJ
3/18/18 - Lancaster, PA
7/12/19 - Philadelphia, PA w/ M&G
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Yes, thank you very much! This shall definitely make it easier for all involved!
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

So, will the people who bought the Czar tickets still be able to get one photo taken with Al along with one personal item and the poster?

Also, are the rules any different for those who purchased Czar tickets for an early/4pm show? I've heard some people on this forum who bought these ticketd were just asked to hand over their posters for Al to sign without even getting to see or meet him. I'm planning to attend the 8/23 early show in Denver and I'd be rather disappointed if this happened to me either because he is doing two shows that night or too many people who got Czar tickets were lined up to meet him.

Okay, I can understand either of those being the case at the show I'm going to but still...I'd like to get my money's worth with these Czar tickets.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
CIDENTERTAINMENT

Postby Killingsworth » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:49 am

So, will the people who bought the Czar tickets still be able to get one photo taken with Al along with one personal item and the poster?

Also, are the rules any different for those who purchased Czar tickets for an early/4pm show? I've heard some people on this forum who bought these ticketd were just asked to hand over their posters for Al to sign without even getting to see or meet him. I'm planning to attend the 8/23 early show in Denver and I'd be rather disappointed if this happened to me either because he is doing two shows that night or too many people who got Czar tickets were lined up to meet him.

Okay, I can understand either of those being the case at the show I'm going to but still...I'd like to get my money's worth with these Czar tickets.
The rules are not different. The Meet and Greet simply happens before the concert. There is no instance where a Czar does not get to meet Al (this includes a photo op / signed poster / and chatter) it is a very special moment. The Czar's always get their own special meet and greet.

The other situation in which you are referring sounds like one of the signings which occasionally also happen, and in these (due to limited time) you only get one signed item and it is far less personal or intimate (no photo with / chatter / or personalized items.)

The best way to guarantee yourself these opportunities is with the Mandatory Czar package.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

CIDENTERTAINMENT wrote:Unfortunately we can only cater to the two tiers of VIP that are already available. Sometimes the venue will have comparable seats still for sale, but we only are allotted enough to take care of these guests.
Why is this? Not a high enough profit margin?
Wouldn't it make sense to allow folks to pay more to get better seats?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.