im confused

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

WeirdAlFanatic27
Addicted

Post by WeirdAlFanatic27 »

in the music video Amish Paridise it looks like Al now but the video was made in 1996 can someone tell me how he did that?
Alapeleke
Occasional

Post by Alapeleke »

shaved? rimless glasses?

he's always been Al *cocks her to the side* Seen the Ricky vid? he shaved there too
WeirdAlFanatic27
Addicted

oh im so dumb ::::smacks head::::: of course!!
Diva
Addicted

Post by Diva »

Al shaved his moustache because Amish men don't have moustaches. He had the rimless glasses for the video but decided he liked them and so kept using them until his LASIK surgery in January 1998.

Cheers, Diva

whose favorite Al look was that 1997 look with the rimless glasses and somewhat longer hair but with the moustache in place-the best of both worlds IMHO [one interviewer described it as 'looking like your hippie roommate from college' :grin:]
Alapeleke
Occasional

Post by Alapeleke »

like from the thing on the RWS CD look? :grin: I have some caps from that somehow
Diva
Addicted

Post by Diva »

Al shaved his moustache because Amish men don't have moustaches. He had the rimless glasses for the video but decided he liked them and so kept using them until his LASIK surgery in January 1998.

Cheers, Diva

whose favorite Al look was that 1997 look with the rimless glasses and somewhat longer hair but with the moustache in place-the best of both worlds IMHO [one interviewer described it as 'looking like your hippie roommate from college' :grin:]
WeirdAlFanatic27
Addicted

sorry bout that reply i was sooo tired that night lol!!
He became Francine back in 76' and then he joined that cult. I think his name is Mother Shibubu now.