Yankochick Central

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Re: Yankochick Central

Post by LaikaComeHome »

80's Al is so cute. Love the last one with his tummy.
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
catladyleeann
Regular

Post by catladyleeann »

If it weren't a small, I'd be all over the offer. Oh, well...c'est la vie...
Well, this is it. This IS the last minute!
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Yeah a small is too small for me, too.
Love and peace.
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

Same here. Le sigh.

I'VE BROUGHT THE GOODS!

That fascinating eyebrow.
Looking cute here. <3
Al's face says it all. Who IS D'angelo? Why did he name is song "Untitled," couldn't he be more creative? Why is he naked?
What is he even singing about? Is it supposed to be a love song? How come he didn't release any other songs? Did he? What
is he all about? Does he still make music? Why hasn't Todd In the Shadows covered him on One Hit Wonderland yet? I NEED ANSWERS!!!!
I love how he nails the pronunciation on Enrique Iglesias' name, very sexy Spanish accent. That brow.....
Did I ever tell you how much life Face to Face with Weird Al gives me?
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

I don't find Al as sexy as I used to (JOHN FLANSSSSSSSSSBRUGH) but I still love looking over pics of him from time to time. And yes, Laika, you just have the ripest of them all. :wub:
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

Webkinz38824 wrote:gotdamn is al adorkable 10/10 precious cinnamon roll
Jah.

im out of control

Okay now that I think about it, now I wanna see a reverse harem anime with a girl and a bunch of bishonen anime versions of Al (classic, modern, Fat, Beat It, Wanna Be Ur Lover, Like a Surgeon etc) based off of his music videos. :P

(no seriously someone stop me I am off the handle ;) )
--
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »