What if Al was a gem

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

What if Al was a gem

Post by Webkinz38824 »

So uh

WHAT IF AL WAS A GEM LIKE FROM STEVEN UNIVERSE JUST IMAGINE HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE BEST IDEA I'VE EVER HAD

Stardraw helped but I haven't talked to her in a while

I'll gather ALL THE EVIDENCE (that would be more prevalent in the AU) when I get home, but still

Where would his gem be? On his chest, or on one of his hands? What gem would he even be? (I considered Bismuth, but of course the actual gem Bismuth who appeared in the show is vastly different from Al. So... There goes that idea!)

Again, this is an alternate universe. I just think I was annoying people with my discussion of this brilliant AU on Yankochick Central so I made this.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Re: What if Al was a gem

Post by LaikaComeHome »

That would be AWESOME! He needs to voice a gem on Steven Universe! I don't know what kind of gem he would be........
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Oh, but Al is such a sweetheart that he already is a gem! Aww! ;)

Anyway, Al doing any projects is always a plus.
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

Yankopunk wrote:Oh, but Al is such a sweetheart that he already is a gem! Aww! ;)

Anyway, Al doing any projects is always a plus.
True that he is. It's just what would his gemsona/gemstone be? There's already an Opal in the show (he was born in October).
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.