What would ya do...

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Andrew
Occasional

What would ya do...

Post by Andrew »

If Weird Al ever came to these forums? Say Bermuda said that Al was really visiting the forums and was looking at everything that you people were saying? That would be most interesting.. what would you do if he ever visited? :listen:
Andrew
Hi, I used to come here when I was a little boy, but now I've returned and what a man I am.
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

Whenever I post anything concerning Al (in any forum), I always assume that either he may see it, or someone close to him will. I have nothing but good things to say about him, and I hope he knows that.

El
Obbsesed
Occasional

Post by Obbsesed »

Whenever I post anything concerning Al (in any forum), I always assume that either he may see it, or someone close to him will. I have nothing but good things to say about him, and I hope he knows that.

Amen! Ditto.

*Me

:stupid:
Alapeleke
Occasional

Post by Alapeleke »

I'd be a bouncer.. trying to keep the newbs or just plain insane people from attacking him online. if that's possible. because I always like to be in the middle of things

pweety color :stupid:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Ask for a cyber-autograph?

Hey Al, if you are lurking...

I can't wait for the new album!!!
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

I asked Bermuda a couple of times the same question. He didn't know.

User number 27 is Weird Al himself (Check the memberlist). But, this user has never returned to the forum (so, Weird Al didn't logon).

On the other hand, I guess that Al did see this forum, but not on his personal account. But that's based on IP addresses.

But as a webmaster I think he did see it though, or visits this forum regular... only NOT on 'Account number 27' :lookround:
Justmac
Occasional

Post by Justmac »

I would think that it would be great. Before I post something here or anywhere I always think of the possibility that Al or someone close to him might see it. (not that he would read nor be interested in what I post ). I would be thrilled if Al read anything that I posted.

On the other hand, I would be concerned that he would read a post that was derogatory towards him, his career or towards someone close to him. First, I would not want him to be upset. Second, I would hope he realizes that the majority of his fans do not share the thoughts of this one person. In fact, most fans would be very upset at something posted that was hurtful to Al concerning his work or his personal life. It's only because we care about the man and think that he doesn't deserve to be talked about like that.

Debby
Cartunedude
Occasional

Post by Cartunedude »

First off, that would REALLY polka if Al visited these message boards!

I usually don't keep in mind that Al could be reading, as I just jump in and posts during fan conversations. :blush: I really should, though. It just never really occured to me before. Though, I shouldn't have any concerns about it, as I ALways have something good to say about Al.

Now, if he were to actually POST, I don't know WHAT I'd do!!! Well, you know, other than sit and stare at my screen like this: :wow:

Bob

stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I don't usually keep in mind that Al could visit or visits...

Now if he posted, I would have the same expression Bob has and go hide and take up 27 years to work up a nerve to answer the post.

Or I could go into my Bold Bobness and return the answer pretty quickly.

-CindyBob

Smegabyte
Occasional

Post by Smegabyte »

Anything is possible.

I know if I were Al...okay, well, if I were in Al's position, I don't think I could resist taking the occasional peek at what the fans were saying. I do tend to watch what I say. In my opinion, it would be better for Al to stumble across the pages that read "Al is awesome because" and not "I didn't like this or this or this" about him.

Heck, Debby said it better than I did. Reread her post and pretend I was as eloquent as her.

Smegabyte :stupid: