Why being a gamer along with being an Al fan pays off

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

MeruWScissors27
Occasional

Why being a gamer along with being an Al fan pays off

Post by MeruWScissors27 »

If you've read my first couple of posts, you would know that i play Playstation games. I also have a cheap school fundraiser subscription to the unofficial Playstation Magazine, aka PSM. Well anyways, in the second issue on page 27(yes, 27), it shows the Top 10 DVDs and Top 5 theater realeses. Well guess what DVD ended up as #2!

I bet most, if not all of you know this without looking at the magazine!
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I might have guessed Lord of the Rings, but since you posted this to the Weird Al Forum, I will change my guess to UHF? (I know LotR would be higher than #2, but it's the only other video that was released this year that I could think of off the top of my head. We don't get too many video releases in my split-level cave twenty miles below the surface of the earth.)

And.... REALLY?? UHF is #2? Way Moby! Is that for the year?

I was chatting on #dementia today and we were discussing what a game designed by/ or about Al would be like. Obviously, Harvey the Wonder Hamster would be his side kick. Hmmm.... too many possibilities.
MeruWScissors27
Occasional

Yuppers! I don't lie about this kind of thing......i would scan the page if i had a scanner.And it was just for June

Oh, and the #1 DVD was The Royal Tenenbaums...........i think UHF should have gotten #!, tho
MeruWScissors27
Occasional

Ahaha! that would be cool! i can see PSMs pre-article now*gets dreamy-eyed*

"'Weird Al' Yankovic really goes 3-D when Squaresoft and Nintendo, the team that brought us Super Mario RPG and the earliar Final Fantasy games, team up with the man himself to create the Game of the Century....We can't wait to see it!"