Harcore

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

I consider myself not as a hardcore fan. I am fan since a half year now. Since then I travelled thru the whole Netherlands to find CD's of the guy, and for now, I've found 2 original CD's ('Weird Al Yankovic' and 'Running with Scissors'). I also found a guy who imported 2 DVD's to the Netherlands from Weird Al. Too bad my PC didn't have a DVD player, so I bought one just to watch his concert on DVD.

Next year I'm gonna spend like US$1500 to visit one Weird Al Concert in America. I also build a computer for $400 to serve this forum.

But hardcore fan? Naaaaah :wink:

[ This Message was edited by: WHiZZi on 2001-12-17 23:08 ]
undone
Occasional

Post by undone »

Whizzi, wow! $1500? I hope that's including all expenses! If you let some of us know what show you're planning on attending (eek, I'm already planning my time off for next tour) you could meet up with them.

undone

*saving my money up and paying off my last LA trip at the same time*
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

On 2001-12-17 23:09, undone wrote:
Whizzi, wow! $1500? I hope that's including all expenses!

I hope it will.. Only the flight will cost me like $1000. But I'm sure I come to visit at least one concert. I hope the tourdates will be available soon so I can plan the trip. I guess I take a week vacation for it so I can see America a little bit :wink:
Alina

Post by Alina »

If you play your cards right, you can see MORE than one show in a week! It just depends on how the shows are spread out and location.

And yes, if you let us know what show(s) you are going to, you could probably meet up with some of us.

Alina
WeirdAlFanatic27
Addicted

Post by WeirdAlFanatic27 »

i know the part in YHFT you know the part where Al says "Now you might find it inconcivebable...." i impress my friends doing that