03/18/2018 Lancaster, PA - American Music Theatre

2018 - Now with opening act Emo Philips!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Re: 03/18/2018 Lancaster, PA - American Music Theatre

Post by yankochick38 »

Here's Dave's video for this show! Dave got interviews with Margarita from Siberia and Mike Minnick, drank some good milk, apologized for his crimes against the Amish, and he got some LIT footage of VIP Jeopardy (possibly NSFW).

Youtube

If you have Weird Al related news or a concert review, you too can be a correspondent for YNN. Contact me and we’ll set it up!

PS Thank you minnick for uploading that video of Margarita and Al! I love seeing fan interactions and after seeing Margarita's painting and how excited she was I was definitely excited for her to meet Al!! So pure :inlove: (wish I had seen it sooner so I coulda stuck it in this video! X* )

-Alicia :accordion:
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
SophieT
Occasional

Post by SophieT »

Margarita,

I'm so impressed!!! How wonderful that you had the courage to travel all the way from Siberia to pursue something you love.
You're an inspiration!!!

I'm curious about the picture you made for Al. In the video it's hard to understand how you made it. If you see this, I'd love to know.
Margarita
Occasional

Post by Margarita »

SophieT wrote:Margarita,

I'm so impressed!!! How wonderful that you had the courage to travel all the way from Siberia to pursue something you love.
You're an inspiration!!!

I'm curious about the picture you made for Al. In the video it's hard to understand how you made it. If you see this, I'd love to know.
Thank you! :S

I've just posted an explanation on how the picture is made here: https://www.weirdalforum.com/viewtopic. ... 04#p855204" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;