03/09/18 - Toronto, Ont, CAN - Danforth Music Hall

2018 - Now with opening act Emo Philips!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

bizarreblair
Occasional

Re: 03/09/18 - Toronto, Ont, CAN - Danforth Music Hall

Post by bizarreblair »

Killingsworth wrote:Apparently, a full length audio only recording this show had made its way on to YouTube. Obviously, I'm not going to post any link to a full length bootleg here. However, if you have your doubts about the accuracy of the setlist.fm page as some do, I would encourage you to seek this out for yourself.
The main reason I'm asking about "Let Me Be Your Hog" at this show is because the list you posted on the "Setlist" thread does not include it. Obviously, anything that can be edited by just anybody online is open to inaccuracies, but I'm really just trying to establish which list is correct because they currently don't match. So if you did listen to the audio on YouTube, and heard "Hog", perhaps you could update your post on the "Setlist" thread so that it is correct. (Hope you don't read this with any tone. I'd like to keep the setlist thread "clean", so I didn't want to post anything there. But since you posted it, perhaps you could edit it.) :)
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Yes, guys if you are going to participate in the 2018 setlists thread PLEEEEEEEEEAAAASEEE make SUUUURRE you at least spell the songs correctly and include the entire set because it will look stupid with a bunch of edits.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

If anyone has heard the aforementioned audio clip before I got a chance to and noticed for sure whether or not Let Me Be Your Hog was played or not, please let me know and I will be happy to adjust my post(s) accordingly.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

Killingsworth wrote:If anyone has heard the aforementioned audio clip before I got a chance to and noticed for sure whether or not Let Me Be Your Hog was played or not, please let me know and I will be happy to adjust my post(s) accordingly.
Yes, Let Me Be Your Hog was played
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Well, that settles it. I've added Let Me Be Your Hog since two people in thus thread have confirmed it was played (one of whom was there, another simply indicates that they listened to an audio recording after the fact).
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...