Verified fan???

2018 - Now with opening act Emo Philips!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Diva
Addicted

Verified fan???

Post by Diva »

I tried to get tickets for the San Diego show. I thought I signed up with Ticketmaster or cid entertainment for this. I can't get thru to either of them today and I want the presale. Has anyone else had problems with this?

Diva
frustrated
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Re: Verified fan???

Post by Yankomaniac »

Yup, I've not got an email or code from either. I thought you just had to be signed up on the mother page, what the hell? Is there something specific on ticketmaster you must request or what?
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Yankomaniac wrote:Yup, I've not got an email or code from either. I thought you just had to be signed up on the mother page, what the hell? Is there something specific on ticketmaster you must request or what?
Yeah you had to sign up through ticketmaster as well

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

I have been signed up with ticketmaster for a decade, no emails from them.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Yankomaniac wrote:I have been signed up with ticketmaster for a decade, no emails from them.
No, you would have needed to sign up recently for their Verified Fan system.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
yankofan
Occasional

Post by yankofan »

Both my wife and I went through the whole process of being verified through Ticketmaster. We both got emails saying we were registered but not everyone would be selected and given a presale code. I never received one but my wife got an email last night saying they had reserved tickets (she had specified how many but not a price) and that she would get a text in the morning to accept them or not. I found that odd since she didn't have a cell phone attached to her account so I added it. She never received a text with the supposed "reserved seats" they had for us but they did send a text giving us a code to buy at 10am. Got tickets at the second price range but they didn't allow to pick seats..just best available.

Very weird ticket buying experience.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk