3/4/2018, Boston, MA, The Wilbur Theatre

2018 - Now with opening act Emo Philips!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

ergalthema
Occasional

Re: 3/4/2018, Boston, MA, The Wilbur Theatre

Post by ergalthema »

NH Weird Al Fan wrote: I was at this show and I didn't think to keep track of the bass, guitar, and drum solos. I don't remember hearing 2 bass solos and a guitar solo in this show, and I thought there was a drum solo, but I cannot confirm or deny any of them, since I wasn't keeping track. I also went to 3 shows in a row, so I may be confused. :lol:
I have a feeling that fans tweeting/posting the songs online might not include the solos, so the spreadsheet may not be entirely accurate for those. I guess when the audio streams are available it can be confirmed. :D
ajv2001 wrote:8 PM show had 2 Bass solos, one drum solo and no guitar solos.
That's two people saying drum solo instead of guitar solo - So, I'm going to make it two bass solos and one drum solo.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

The joke solos are not really important. They are just between song jokes. Unless they decide to do one which would be cool!
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
ajv2001
Occasional

Post by ajv2001 »

Yankomaniac wrote:The joke solos are not really important. They are just between song jokes. Unless they decide to do one which would be cool!
In Boston, 2 Bass solos were needed because Jim was evidently having some issues with getting his guitar ready before I'll Sue Ya
5/13/12-Waterbury, CT
10/6/13-Northampton, MA
6/6/15-Mashantucket, CT 8PM
7/30/15-Port Chester, NY
9/18/16-Waterbury, CT
9/16/17-Providence, RI [UHF]
3/2/18-Mashantucket, CT
3/4/18-Boston, MA
~Strings Attached '19~
yankovic.weebly.com
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Yea It's pretty cool. Last night there were quite a few inserted jokes which Al would then admit were just to fill time while Jim finishes tuning for this next song. I liked how they weren't caring about that and not rushing anything.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
ergalthema
Occasional

Post by ergalthema »

Does anyone remember if there were any solos at the 3pm show?