Another One Rides The Bus on The Walking Dead

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Another One Rides The Bus on The Walking Dead

Post by Yankomaniac »

So I had taped this episode on Sunday and then watched Al on Conan where he said they called him to ask if they could use Another One Rides The Bus and he didn't really get why. Watched the first episode of Season 8 with the song, and it kicks in right near the beginning, just kind of echoes. Then later it just shows Rick and them in the future and the song is playing, again it happens randomly and the song is playing again. Like Al said, didn't make much sense but was still cool. I think it just comes down to Norman Reedus (Daryl) being a big Weird Al fan, but maybe we find out in the coming couple weeks and hear it again.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Margarita
Occasional

Re: Another One Rides The Bus on The Walking Dead

Post by Margarita »

I think this article explains it all: http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/201 ... d-al-song/
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

Thanks, Margarita!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
oddaustin
Regular

Post by oddaustin »

It's great that Al gets royalty money from the most popular thing on TV and all, but this doesn't work like most decisions on TWD. It's as puzzling as the inclusion of Everything Right is Wrong Again last season.

I guess Scott Gimple really likes songs that appear on quirky 80s debut albums.

(I typed 'Walking Dead showrunner into Google to remember Gimple's name, and it came up with Frank Darabont... if only).