The Big Absence Topic: Once More, With Feeling

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Heds
Obsessed

Re: The Big Absence Topic: Once More, With Feeling

Post by Heds »

Big Spoon wrote:Yeah, whenever I think back to when I was younger on WOWAY, I cringe pretty hard.
Honestly, me too. Joined here while I was still going through loadsa crap. But guess what? Still here.

And I still love WOWAY more than ever.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Here's the other thing.

I don't listen to Al that much, or any band, for that matter, anymore.

I didn't lose interest as much as I just... Stopped. It's a thing that happens.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Hey there, WOWAY. How are things?
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Kevbo! hHey, man! Welcome back.
And Peggy
Wolfman
Occasional

Post by Wolfman »

Good afternoon, WOWAY. Haven't stopped by here in quite a while. Seems kind of slow around these parts. Very strange too considering the release of Squeezebox.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Wolfman wrote:Good afternoon, WOWAY. Haven't stopped by here in quite a while. Seems kind of slow around these parts. Very strange too considering the release of Squeezebox.
AWWOOOOOOOO!!! Good to see you, Wolfman! No one is around here anymore. I think it's because forums have nearly gone extinct. I keep checking in every day, but very little conversation sadly.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Damn. It's been so long since I last came on here. What dose the name YankoSwag even mean?
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Wolfman wrote:Good afternoon, WOWAY. Haven't stopped by here in quite a while. Seems kind of slow around these parts. Very strange too considering the release of Squeezebox.
Don't you worry, Wolfman. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that things will pick up here on this board at the end of next month once Al and the band embark on their next tour. Check out the "Touring and Live Appearances" section if you want more info on what this next tour is going to be because what they have planned is pretty special.

BTW, when we're you more active on this forum? Jon seems to know and remember you quite well but I don't think I've ever seen you on here until today as long as I've been an active member.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Hey, Wolfman! Welcome back.

Yeah, like Jon said, things are really quiet around here. I still check a few times a day, but rarely feel the need to post.
And Peggy
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

This forum used to be my life, I just had a really shitty year. I became extremely depressed in 2017 and often resorted to self harming. It only got worse when my then GF dumped me, I've had such a hard time finding a new girl who actually likes me, but sadly no girl loves a goth. She also had to tell evveryone about my foot fetish so that puts off girls even more. I've also been struggling with my gender identity a bit, sometimes I desperately want to be a girl, other times I'm fine being a boy. Things have been getting better in 2018 so far, I hope I have a fun year. But what they hell happened to this place, it's so empty.