Movie Favorites

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

QuantumError
Requiescat In Pace

Movie Favorites

Post by QuantumError »

Hey Jon!
What kind of movies do you usually like to watch? Any particular favorites from the past? Any recent ones you've seen that you've enjoyed? Do you and the rest of the band have any similar tastes, or is it kind of varied between everyone?
bermuda
Be jealous.

Re: Movie Favorites

Post by bermuda »

I'm not a movie-goer, I haven't been in a theater in about 3 years and I don't do Netflix or rent DVDs. Occasionally a new movie will cross my eyes on a long flight. Also, in the last few years since the merger of the enertainment unions AFTRA and SAG, I've been getting screener DVDs of SAG Award Nominated movies, many of which weren't yet available for sale, such as Captain Phillips, The Butler, Dallas Buyer's Club, but I haven't watched most of them. Actually, I did watch American Hustle not long ago.

As for older movies, there are a handful that I enjoy and occasionally watch, among them: That Thing You Do, It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World, and 2001 A Space Odyssey.

Bermuda