UHF Soundtrack

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Or, if you go to the Camelot Music (or FYE, or whatever it's called this month) near me, it's under "V" for "VHF." They even printed the divider card to read that.

Don't know if it's the same chain or not, but they do that here at the Coconuts stores as well.

David
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

On 2002-01-07 16:05, Elvis wrote:
Or, if you go to the Camelot Music (or FYE, or whatever it's called this month) near me, it's under "V" for "VHF."
Don't know if it's the same chain or not, but they do that here at the Coconuts stores as well.

Yep, it's all the same company, Trans World. They operate Coconuts, the former Camelot Music, the store formerly known as Record Town, Strawberries, Spec's, and Planet Music, not to mention Saturday Matinee and Movies Plus.

Trans World acquired Record Town only a few years ago, so it's really a bizarre sight to see when you walk into a mall and see two FYE's where a Record Town and a Camelot Music used to stand.
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Thanks for the music lesson.

Here's another one. Al is listed under "Wierd Al" Yankovic at Sam Goody.

David
Karen
Occasional

Post by Karen »

On 2002-01-09 20:43, Elvis wrote:
Here's another one. Al is listed under "Wierd Al" Yankovic at Sam Goody.

David

I have one of those things, from a Sam Goody in San Diego, and the cashier and I had a nice conversation about when Al did an autograph session there. :smile:

Karen
justme27uhf

Post by justme27uhf »

Just wanted to say that thanks to the good info you've provided, i was able to get the UHF soundtrack. The clerk was quite impressed with my ablilty to ferret this out. Well probably. Possibly. Anyway... thanks!!!

Patty ~ :eek:)