Camera?

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

Shelley
Addicted

Post by Shelley »

Hi Bermuda! I was just curious.. I know at one point in the last tour you had mentioned you were thinking of getting a digital camera. I've always wondered what kind of camera you use when you are taking your candid Al shots you stick on the official site, do you use a digital now and if so, what make/model?

Thanks!

-Shelley
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

I actually got my first digital almost 4 years ago, the Sony DSC-F1 (which pre-dated their Mavica line!) I later got the Kodak DC290, and am currently using the Nikon Coolpix 990, which I got just before the tour ended last year.

It's very feature-rich, and the resolution is more than enough for the web. It also makes sharp 8x10s!

Bermuda
Shelley
Addicted

Post by Shelley »

Oooh! Coolpix 990 - drool .. we have the model right before that one, my friend has the 990 and it does indeed have lots of fun bells and whistles. Thanks for the info!

-Shelley
Diva
Addicted

Post by Diva »

Hmmm...a Nikon Coolpix 990, eh? I've got to get myself into the digital world, but still can't think of anything that would match the quality of the photos from real film and my beloved [Analog camera? Acoustic camera? :smile:] Nikon N70. It must be my inner Luddite. I'll check it out.

Great to see you posting here, Bermuda! I hope you're enjoying the hiatus.

Cheers, Diva

Who also likes the format of this forum, at least so far
Ash
Occasional

Post by Ash »