What is Jim West Middle Name

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

catanddogdoctor
Die-hard Fan

Post by catanddogdoctor »

On 2002-02-20 16:43, HeatherSv19 wrote:
Dear Jon

I got a Qusetion

What is Jim West Middle Name

From
Heather Svoboda

Heather, dear, you are starting to scare me..........

Maria
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Hey, Heather, you ask too many questions. I recognize you from the VH-1 boards. You need to relax, sweetie.

Patti
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

I don't know his middle name, sorry.
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

On 2002-02-20 16:52, algonacchick wrote:
Hey, Heather, you ask too many questions. I recognize you from the VH-1 boards. You need to relax, sweetie.

If I may kindly interject and make a heartfelt plea to everyone on the board to not start ganging up on anyone.

And Patti, please don't think I'm saying this because of your post or accusing you of doing so...I'm just hopefully trying to prevent someone from quoting yours and adding "Yeah! Take a hike!" or something else to that effect.

The longevity of a forum like this depends solely on its usage. If we start asking someone to stop posting often, then it becomes a time when people are afraid to post and express their thoughts or ideas. And I think we have all seen the newsgroup become that at some point. I desperately do not want this board to get like that.

Let's face it, it's ultimately up to Bermuda if he wants to answer a question. The worst he can say is "I don't know." (well, I'm sure there are worse things, but...)

On the other hand, that's not to say we should treat this section as an auxiliary "Ask Al" or a masked "Ask Jim," "Ask Steve," etc. Most everyone here knows what kind of questions are appropriate, but let's not make someone else feel bad if they don't understand.

After all, let us not forget the true point of this board...to ask Bermuda personal questions about Suzanne! No no, that's not right...

So anyway, please everyone let's get along. I don't think anyone here wants to hate each other come April.
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

You said it right. Everybody (well, almost everybody, you all know who I mean :wink: ) can ask questions here. It's free and that's the intention of a forum. If one of the moderators (that would be bermuda, insoft and me) thinks a person is misbehaving, they all can take action to the person personally.

So, this is an open and free forum. And we're all have one thing the same, and that's that we love Al.

So, if you think a person is misbehaving, you can mail me or insoft and we'll take care of the problem. :smile:

Now, let us all be friends :smile: