success and dvds

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

cooledman
Occasional

success and dvds

Post by cooledman »

okay my first questions been bugging me a long time: Are you, Al, Steve, Jim, and Ruben the most successful people out of your high school?

also, if uhf is already been on vhs then why do we have to wait till summer to buy the dvd(i dont really know the tech. process)
cooledman
Occasional

Post by cooledman »

oh i forgot

i rented "fast And furious" and they had optional director commentary on deleted scenes.

will uhf have that 'cause i like to see scenes not as much the commentary.
bermuda
Be jealous.

Re: success and dvds

Post by bermuda »

okay my first questions been bugging me a long time: Are you, Al, Steve, Jim, and Ruben the most successful people out of your high school?
None of us went to school together, and success is a very subjective term. there were MANY successful people who went to my high school over many years, although not too many have had as much fun with their success as I have!
also, if uhf is already been on vhs then why do we have to wait till summer to buy the dvd(i dont really know the tech. process)

It takes time to process the commentary, special features, menus, etc. DVDs aren't just copied from film, there's a LOT more that goes into them.
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

oh i forgot
i rented "fast And furious" and they had optional director commentary on deleted scenes.
will uhf have that 'cause i like to see scenes not as much the commentary.

Please see the Latest News at weirdal.com, I posted the info a month ago!!!!
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

a month allready!!! whoa!! time is flying!! i may not have to wait for uhf as long as i thought!!