Concert Pictures

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

Yank27
Obsessed

Concert Pictures

Post by Yank27 »

I was wondering if i took pictures at an Al concert and subitted them to you to put on weirdal.com, would you put them on there and also credit me for them? like "A special thanks to Yank27 for submiting these pictures". Just wondering.
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

The venues generally have a policy against photography, so I won't guarantee that you can take pictures (although many fans have, apparently without too much hassle.)

As for posting the pics, there's no guarantee - I receive WAY too many and can't post them all. Also, I don't give photo credits - not even to myself - because after several years of collecting photos that were given to me by fans, there's no way to verify who took each one. Rather than give some credit and not others, or at the risk of getting something wrong, I don't post names with the pictures.

Some fans/friends have submitted a large amount of pix that have been posted, and they have received a mention at the top of the Gallery page. And out of the more than 600 photos on the site, I've credited only a tiny handful, most of those being Al's wedding pics.

Bermuda