T-Shirt question

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

whatmepolka
Occasional

Post by whatmepolka »

Hey Jon,

It's great to "see' you here.

I was wondering, I had purchased several T-shirts from the "Running" tour. Oddly, none of them show the date or venue at which I first saw you guys and Al perform. I tried getting hold of the merchandise "people" but never recieved a response. Is there any way I can find out if a shirt exists with that particular date and venue on it? I, surely, would like to buy one.

Also, are the "CPFOA" taking a different approach to mail handling these days? Or even Al, himself. I know, there was a time letters would eventually wind up in his possesion. Do you know if that has changed? Should fans NOT be sending letters, gifts and or packages right now?

Thanks!

[ This Message was edited by: WHiZZi on 2001-11-05 19:46 ]
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

Admin Change

Changed Topictitle

To: T-Shirt question

[ This Message was edited by: WHiZZi on 2001-11-05 19:47 ]
whatmepolka
Occasional

Post by whatmepolka »

why did you change my post?

M#1= merchandise

M#2=mail

.......thus M and M's

I just thought it unneccessary.
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

Don't worry. I just changed it to make it clear to Bermuda.

Sometimes I change some things to make it clear. No offence..

You didn't do anything wrong :smile:
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

On 2001-11-05 19:26, whatmepolka wrote:
Hey Jon,
It's great to "see' you here.
I was wondering, I had purchased several T-shirts from the "Running" tour. Oddly, none of them show the date or venue at which I first saw you guys and Al perform.
There were several versions of the shirts, covering different "legs" of the tour. Once a shirt was sold out, it was replaced with an updated version. I don't know for sure that every show was represented, but most appeared on one or more shirts (they overlapped a little at times.) Anyway, I'm sure the only remaining shirts would be the most recent, with only the final few dozen shows of 2000 on it.
Also, are the "CPFOA" taking a different approach to mail handling these days? Or even Al, himself. I know, there was a time letters would eventually wind up in his possesion. Do you know if that has changed? Should fans NOT be sending letters, gifts and or packages right now?

I'm sure that Al's elves are exercising some caution, and anything suspicious, edible, sick, or song ideas never get to Al anyway.

I receive very few packages, all from people I already know, so it's not an issue for me.

But if any of our fans want to send some dangerous stuff, simply address it to:

Usama Bin Laden

Afghanistan

Bermuda

[ This Message was edited by: bermuda on 2001-11-06 01:06 ]
Justmac
Occasional

Post by Justmac »

But if any of our fans want to send some dangerous stuff, simply address it to:

Usama Bin Laden
Afghanistan

Bermuda

Great idea Bermuda! I have an old cassette here of "Purple Rain" an old college roommate of mine left behind. Maybe I'll send that. lol

Debby

*NOTE: It's a joke!! I do not mean to offend any Prince fans here. Ha ha! laugh, it's a joke.
catanddogdoctor
Die-hard Fan

Post by catanddogdoctor »

On 2001-11-06 03:57, Justmac wrote:
Great idea Bermuda! I have an old cassette here of "Purple Rain" an old college roommate of mine left behind. Maybe I'll send that. lol

Debby

*NOTE: It's a joke!! I do not mean to offend any Prince fans here. Ha ha! laugh, it's a joke.

If you really want to hurt Osama, send him a Brittney Spears cd! :wink:

Maria, joking....maybe.
SusanPW
Occasional

Post by SusanPW »

Bermuda said:

There were several versions of the shirts, covering different "legs" of the tour. Once a shirt was sold out, it was replaced with an updated version. I don't know for sure that every show was represented, but most appeared on one or more shirts (they overlapped a little at times.) Anyway, I'm sure the only remaining shirts would be the most recent, with only the final few dozen shows of 2000 on it.

-------------------------

If my memory is correct, and I'm sure someone will correct me if it isn't, the summer/fall 2000 Tshirt ends with Morristown on 10/29 and doesn't include the final November shows.

Susan

[ This Message was edited by: SusanPW on 2001-11-06 04:54 ]
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

The final shirts were "Fall 2000" with dates from 9/13 through 11/4. They would have been on sale probably starting late-September, and would be the current remaining shirts at weirdalstore.com

Bermuda
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

Does weirdalstore.com also deliver in The Netherlands?