Al on Australian TV Alerts

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

NerdyNyara27
Off The Deep End

Post by NerdyNyara27 »

That's so cool... Man it sucks living in Perth sometimes, I guess I'll just have to make do with the televised version. It's really cool that you're going though! Hope it's fun!

- Laurel -
'Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string! And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable.'
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

According to http://www.abc.net.au/tv/spicksandspecks/ Al is not on this week.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

Al's show will be aired next wednesday
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

KnottyEmily @ Mar 6 2007, 11:09 PM wrote: Al's show will be aired next wednesday
Thank you! Hope you enjoyed the taping.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

I just posted an account of the taping in the Touring forum, it was WAY Moby!
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
NerdyNyara27
Off The Deep End

Post by NerdyNyara27 »

I must remember to buy a blank video before then... :D Glad to hear you had fun, Emily (not that I doubted you would... :P)

- Laurel -
'Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string! And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable.'
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

Sorry if anyone was expecting me to announce some major appearance, but Naked Gun 33 1/3, with a cameo by Al, airs tonight on Channel Ten in some major cities after the NAB cup. On the eastern coast, it's supposed to air at 10:30pm but knowing sports broadcasts it's likely it will be earlier or later than that. Check your local guides for details.
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

Al will be on jtv this Friday at 11:05pm on ABC, and on jtv XL on Tuesday 9:30pm on ABC2.

Linky
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

I wonder when that was taped...If JTV is in Melbourne then it must have been last tuesday, somewhere in between all those radio interviews and the Spicks & Specks taping
NerdyNyara27
Off The Deep End

Post by NerdyNyara27 »

Thanks for the head's-up, Mewrio! Will have to see if I can set up the VCR to tape that one... I wouldn't be able to stay up to watch it, plan on getting an early night so that I'm nicely rested for Saturday night. :whoot:

- Laurel -