Ireland
Wales?

Not to mention

France
Germany
Netherlands
Scandinavia
etc etc

I hate (and I'm really sorry for this rant, being a newbie and all) people who say "bring *insert band or celebrity here* to ENGLAND" totally forgetting its land-connected sisters. Scotland deserves Al, too.

Rant over for now... :F
"We're going to the beach to ride a camel on the sun." ~ Irwin Sparkes (I did a search on my signature because I can't remember where it comes from, other than Irwin Sparkes. These forums are the third result. This is my legacy, friends.)
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

It's only that he might have trouble selling enough concert tickets to cover expenses in non-English-speaking countries. Except for the Netherlands, of course. WHiZZi and Running With Dutch Windmills could invite all their friends.

They DO speak English in Scotland, don't they? :P
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
The Lilac Pilgrim
Addicted

Post by The Lilac Pilgrim »

Ha. Ha. Ha. :angry:

I've heard that so many times it's sickening.

I'm just messing with ya; you know I love you, each and every one :lol: :P
"We're going to the beach to ride a camel on the sun." ~ Irwin Sparkes (I did a search on my signature because I can't remember where it comes from, other than Irwin Sparkes. These forums are the third result. This is my legacy, friends.)
MarsBar
Addicted

Post by MarsBar »

Well, what about Canada? If I read correctly he hasn`t been there since October 29th, 1999.
Vote MarsBar for:

Best Newbie

Most likely to celebrate Weasel Stomping Day
The Lilac Pilgrim
Addicted

Good point - but the fact is he HAS toured there, but not here. Though there is a station in England that plays Al songs. Don't know which station though

EDIT : It's painful being an obsessed Al fan in Scotland...... ;( :'(

Sorry, just feeling incredibly sorry for myself... it'll go away in a month... when I'm settled in back at school! >.<
Apocaloso
Die-hard Fan

Post by Apocaloso »

what about italy??? <_<
Fry J. Apocaloso
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/apocaloso27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Videoclip of SHE NEVER TOLD ME SHE WAS A MIME (2009): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnElaNqX9Rg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Lilac Pilgrim
Addicted

YoU!!!!!!!

Ack! Am I really meant to rhyme off every country in Europe??

Didn't I say already with the etc??

Ack! and Ack! again!

Grrrrrrrrr.......

Anyway, the topic should be renamed Bring Al To EUROPE
crazymelon
Obsessed

Post by crazymelon »

Ok, does this settle it? BRING AL TO EUROPE!!!!!!!!

Hoooopefully say, SURREY?
crazymelon
Obsessed

Post by crazymelon »

Or, If Al can't come to Europe, I'm going to America just to see him. My brother says that's a great excuse for going to the USA.