Bring Al To England

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

The Lilac Pilgrim
Addicted

Post by The Lilac Pilgrim »

Yes, Bring Al To Europe is better ...

And, even though I've double posted a couple times, please, darling, since those posts were related, edit. See the edit button? Click... yeah, that's it :Y
"We're going to the beach to ride a camel on the sun." ~ Irwin Sparkes (I did a search on my signature because I can't remember where it comes from, other than Irwin Sparkes. These forums are the third result. This is my legacy, friends.)
MarsBar
Addicted

Post by MarsBar »

So it`s settled.

We`ll ask to have the title changed to "Bring Al to Europe".

*or Canada. <_< *
Vote MarsBar for:

Best Newbie

Most likely to celebrate Weasel Stomping Day
The Lilac Pilgrim
Addicted

MarsBar101 @ Aug 27 2006, 11:20 PM wrote: So it`s settled.

We`ll ask to have the title changed to "Bring Al to Europe".

*or Canada.  <_< *
Why not Bring Al To Places He's Never Been Before, then, MarsBar? Haha ;)

Yes, have it changed! The title annoys me so...
"We're going to the beach to ride a camel on the sun." ~ Irwin Sparkes (I did a search on my signature because I can't remember where it comes from, other than Irwin Sparkes. These forums are the third result. This is my legacy, friends.)
crazymelon
Obsessed

Post by crazymelon »

Well, now, we can stop moaning about the name and hear ourselves type. :)

And by the way, i've only been on this forum for a day, so forgive me if I double post.

Where do you think Al will play if he comes to the U.K.?
sarahhh
Occasional

Post by sarahhh »

Ahh i'd love it if Al came to the UK. Even if it was just a couple of dates in London or something - thats MUCH easier to get to than the middle of the USA. If he did do just a small number of shows, i dont think it'd be that unpopular either - there're a fair few fans over here, aren't there? :)

P.s- I read earlier in the topic about a UK radio station that plays Al songs? That sounds sooo cool, although i've never heard it! Chris Moyles (radio one) plays The Truck Drivin' Song quite a lot, but i dont think he knows who it's by. Still gives me a buzz when i hear Al on the radio though.. :lol:
da_dom
Occasional

Post by da_dom »

sarahhh @ Sep 2 2006, 09:46 PM wrote: Ahh i'd love it if Al came to the UK. Even if it was just a couple of dates in London or something - thats MUCH easier to get to than the middle of the USA. If he did do just a small number of shows, i dont think it'd be that unpopular either - there're a fair few fans over here, aren't there? :)

P.s- I read earlier in the topic about a UK radio station that plays Al songs? That sounds sooo cool, although i've never heard it! Chris Moyles (radio one) plays The Truck Drivin' Song quite a lot, but i dont think he knows who it's by. Still gives me a buzz when i hear Al on the radio though.. :lol:
chris moyles has played ebay amish pardise Jerry Springer Complicated song eat it and tonnes of other stuff
Soz my comma key isnt working
sarahhh
Occasional

Post by sarahhh »

da_dom @ Sep 2 2006, 10:11 PM wrote: chris moyles has played ebay amish pardise Jerry Springer Complicated song eat it and tonnes of other stuff
Soz my comma key isnt working
Really? :blink: Thats cool! Aw, yay! Maybe he'll play some more when the new album's out. :inlove:
The Lilac Pilgrim
Addicted

Haha! :lol:

I will find out for you what station it is - it's requests by listeners at a local station or something...

I must now go infect Scottish Real Radio... >:)
crazymelon
Obsessed

Post by crazymelon »

I must start listening to Chris Moyles.
Jake
Occasional

Post by Jake »

The Lilac Pilgrim @ Aug 15 2006, 09:27 PM wrote: Scotland deserves Al, too.
Truer words have never been spoken, AL COME HERE!!!!!

btw where abouts in scotland are you from?