Bring Al Back To Australia

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

Can you upload them in high resolution? I can give you a place to put them if webspace is an issue.

Maybe we should continue this conversation in the concert's topic.
duranidol

Post by duranidol »

OK First England banishes us then WOWForum does! what we're not good enough for the Americans to be included in their conversations... here foriegners you go over here in a corner where we wont be bothered by you! no I'm just kidding I dont care I just thought it was funny that they had an international section where the rest of the world can talk about Al.... or maybe I'm the only one that pays attention to those things *shrugs* oh well. here i am in my corner, waiting for "Weird Al" to come back down under....in a corner under the stairs of a house down the block from Jerry's bait shop. :huh:
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

The international section is more for people who speak a language other than english, like if they want to talk in their language to each other, it wouldn't make sense o have that in the other forums
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
Maynard

Post by Maynard »

Well Al finishes his tour in Canberra and he is going to Perth as well this time.

I have the Australian tour dates on the home page of my site- maynard.com.au or you should check with AL's site as he may change or add more.

M

I'm digging around my archives looking for one of the many older interviews I've done with the polka popster himself.
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

How did you get those dates? They aren't on the Mothership yet.....

Only one Melbourne show.....gypped again :(

He better do at least two shows in another state so I can go there aswell
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

No Queensland dates! Noooooooo! ;(
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

If that's all there is, it's a very short tour. I'm willing to bet there's more dates when they go up on The Mothership

EDIT: the melbourne show is listed on Ticketmaster.com, and Hamer Hall is an awesome venue, I've performed there :D
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

Should we make a new topic for this?
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

probably, maybe a mod could make one and move these posts there?
Tronno
Occasional

Post by Tronno »

Hooray for a newcastle show! Maybe I can make it this time...