But i only have Sterling...

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

tempforte
Occasional

Post by tempforte »

QUOTE Ah, well. It's still a good thing I'm a fan of Riks, too, or you wouldn't even have known about that site.

Heh, not true; I was gonna post that link anyway :D . I'd already mentioned Play in a post in the "Yeehaaaaw...." thread a few days ago, but I didn't want to reply to this one immediately as it may have seemed like I was soliciting for the company!

I suppose it's still a good thing in itself that you're a fan of Rik's, though! A word of advice, however: avoid the sitcom he made last year... Terribly unfunny -- a huge fall from the grace of The Young Ones, Alan B'stard et al. I can't even remember what it was called; I must be blocking it out of my memory!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I was talking to the original poster, martmercer, not you. I beat you on posting the link to that site, but I did thank you for posting the link to the correct page, so behave! :) I frequent a Rik Mayall site, and am told what's good or bad by the members. Some like that series *The New Statesman*. Anyway, we got the word out to our Al fan in Britain about play.com, so it's all good!

Patti