What Is Your Dumbest Song On Poodle Hat???>POLL!!!

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

I have a problem with the topic. "What Is YOUR Dumbest Song on Poodle Hat?" Now, I don't know about any of you, but none of MY songs are on Poodle Hat. The topic should be "What is THE Dumbest Song on Poodle Hat?" I'm surprised OE didn't say something.
Smells Like a Username
Occasional

Post by Smells Like a Username »

Well, MY dumbest song on Poodle Hat is Party at the Leper colony because I don't think I wrote it to the best of my ability. But that's just me. :biggrin:
kaffy©
Obsessed
Location: In Between Corn and a Major City, others call it NW Indiana

Post by kaffy© »

I just don't like P@TLC.. I usually skip over it.. ACK! Yes, I said that.. LOL

Also, I skip over Wanna B Ur Lovr.. I .. don't like it either. But which did i vote for? P@TLC.. yep. I can listen to the whole album, but I sometimes skip over those songs. I also tolerate GIF. Its growing on me, but I still don't like that one too much either. Can't win them all eh? heh :dontgetit:

Kaffy© :lookround:
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

P@TLC
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Way more funnier? Hehehehe. OE, where are you? ;)

Here I am. And I think that "way more funnier" is a perfectly good description of an Al song. I'm not gonna meddle with that one! :biggrin:
autrefois
Die-hard Fan

Post by autrefois »

I voted for P@TLC. But P@TLC is excellent music-wise and has clever lyrics in it, but it's the idea I don't like I guess.

And despite the fact that I love France, the French language and almost anything French--just look at my username!--I didn't vote for Genius in France for dumbest song. For one thing I still can't decide if he's making more fun of the French or the guy the song is about! :)
Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

I've said already in some topic that PATLC just doesn't work absolutely if you don't know the lyrics. That's why Al's music is horrible for people who listen ONLY for the music, not for the song. Oh well. I love it!!! :onfire:

Indeed, I love almost all Al songs, really. The thing is, you must have a chemical reaction in your brain or just be very whacky and clever at the same time to understand them. Someone said, you can't say "fair" to Al's music, you can only love it or hate it. How true. Well, that's for me, I pick "love"! :P

SEVA.
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

I SWEAR! STOP WITH THE WANNA BE UR LOVER DISSING. I LOVE THAT SONG1!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'

INK MOTHADUCKING BUTTERCUPS
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Relax, Dr. Decay. Some people just aren't comfortable with that song. It doesn't mean they don't like Al or even Poodle Hat. I like it, but that's me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have a hard time with topics like this. I guess, after reading Bobbi's post, I could vote for Bob because it is sheer nonsense. Still a fun song, though!

Patti
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Now, I don't know about any of you, but none of MY songs are on Poodle Hat.

Well, you know, Al never did return my phone calls, so I guess we'll never know what my dumbest song is on Poodle Hat. Why Al didn't like the spacedingo rap is beyond me....
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?