My Bologna

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Oh and I was talking about Al's vegetarian status up there...(>'-')>

It's Kirby!!!! (I hope my friend doesn't notice I copied off of him...)
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

QUOTE First, my sister would like to announce something...

QUOTE there's a guy named JOEY WHO SAYS hEYYYYY!  
                               :stupid:  :P  
iT'S TRUE i'M from the bgdktcc band or booya grama do'nt know their crazy colors band

Isn't that great?

I checked the database and it says it's still pulled back. When that happens, they change the release date to do more work...I'm thinking he'll wait after the Poodle Hat videos are out to do it, but they usually put more extras on pullbacks... :D

-Eric

Uh.... Could we Bable Fish that to english?? :dontgetit:
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

QUOTE Speaking of which...   Any news from  your sources about if there will be bonus stuff, or just a straight re-release?

I have found absolutely nothing so far outside of what is already known...and I have been checking all of my resources at least twice a day. No cover art, no extras listing, no new release date, nothing.

The only info I have come across that is unique from the old DVD release is the fact that there will be a VHS version as well.
Caroleg
Die-hard Fan

Post by Caroleg »

When I was there with about a half dozen other gals, we took a tour of the bathroom and the radio station. They guys there showed us where Al sat :lookround: and his original albums on the shelf. One of the guys there wanted my life-sized cardboard Al, but I wasn't finished with it yet.

Anyway, about 15 minutes after we left, Squirrelly Girl showed up there and was asking about us. I guess one of the guys said, " OH yeah, _THEY_ were here." In THAT tone. Apparently, they thought we were a little, "off."
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

QUOTE When I was there with about a half dozen other gals, we took a tour of the bathroom and the radio station.  They guys there showed us where Al sat  :lookround: and his original albums on the shelf.  

Oh, I hope you mean in the radio station... otherwise, that's a little TMI, even for me.

:blush:
syxtfour
Regular

Post by syxtfour »

QUOTE QUOTE When I was there with about a half dozen other gals, we took a tour of the bathroom and the radio station.  They guys there showed us where Al sat  :lookround: and his original albums on the shelf.  

Oh, I hope you mean in the radio station... otherwise, that's a little TMI, even for me.

:blush:

LOL, I'd have to agree. I mean, there's hardcore Al fans, and then there's obsessive Al fans...
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

And then there's obsessive Al fans that can't get out of the house and sit all day at WOWAY. Hey, wait a minute... (Now I made myself look stupid)
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Hey! I left the house today...
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

Hmmm. Not sure, accordion to some people I know, knowing Al's height, weight, exact date of birth, etc, is obsessive.

Such easy facts to know, tis all. :)

-CindyBob

:stupid:
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

QUOTE Hmmm. Not sure, accordion to some people I know, knowing Al's height, weight, exact date of birth, etc, is obsessive.

By "etc" do you mean pants size, favorite restaurants, high school grade point average, dog's name and gender, preferred hair-care products (not counting Cheez Wiz), color of car, facial-hair status updates, wedding anniversary and dentist's name?

When you put it like that... eep! :nervous: