Least favorite Al song

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

SSMaTT

Post by SSMaTT »

"Bob" ...it's only funny for like 20 seconds.
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

I have to say my least favorite Al songs are C@GZ and Jurassic park, and Eat It isnt one I listen to a lot.
Al team # 2836
themariomaniac
Occasional

Post by themariomaniac »

I don't really have a least favorite but if i had to choose it would be "Toothless People"
DETROIT2NYC2PARTY2KILL
WEIRDALexis279
Off The Deep End

Post by WEIRDALexis279 »

Sanny @ Nov 17 2003, 08:45 PM wrote: I'd have to say either Dog Eat Dog or Headline News... Or mabye Money For Nothing/ The Beverly Hillbillies.
Really? :huh: Dog Eat Dog and MFN/BH are the two songs many people like to see him do in concert. I can sort of agree with you on Headline News
XThe_HazMatX
Occasional

Post by XThe_HazMatX »

Well i don't know about that! :sly:
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

I'd have to say Eat It, Only because it's over played and it's easily recognizable.
"...Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"
XThe_HazMatX
Occasional

Post by XThe_HazMatX »

But Dude! Eat It has a Super-Sweet Guitar solo! It's teh cool song! But i don't think it's overplayed anymore. "Bring Me To Life" By Evanescence is Overplayed! there's a difference. I think it would be good for an Al song to be recognizable! :biggrin:

Just a thought . . .
WEIRDALexis279
Off The Deep End

Post by WEIRDALexis279 »

XThe_HazMatX @ Nov 26 2003, 06:54 PM wrote: But Dude! Eat It has a Super-Sweet Guitar solo! It's teh cool song! But i don't think it's overplayed anymore. "Bring Me To Life" By Evanescence is Overplayed! there's a difference. I think it would be good for an Al song to be recognizable! :biggrin:

Just a thought . . .
I am starting to get exteremly sick of "Bring Me To Life." I don't think Eat It is that overplayed, not anymore. Yeah, Eat It has a sweet guitar solo, but one of my favorite solo's is in the song UHF.
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

I only said that because where I work at, that's the only "Weird Al" Yankovic song they recognize, and because of that, they think he's some sort of one-hit-wonder.
"...Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"
XThe_HazMatX
Occasional

Post by XThe_HazMatX »

Those dumb butt-munchers! :angry: Let me at 'em! All! get me ma shovel, there's gonna be somethin' goin' down tanight!