Least favorite Al song

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Phillipemoz
Occasional

Post by Phillipemoz »

Hey I think traffic jam is hilarious! and I don't care too much for Mime, although I guess it has its funny parts, as do ALL Al's songs. That is why it is hard to pick your least favorite song, because then you start realizing it isn't that bad of a song. Like Airline Amy, I kind of like in a way, even though I hated it when I first heard it. But if someone put a gun to my head and asked for my least favorite Al song, that would be it.

Actuallly I think mime is my least favorite one now, but I wouldn't tell them that in case they were planning on using it as torture by playing it over and over until I confess to a federal crime like owning a vanilla ice album.

New least favorites: Stop Draggin my car around, the white stuff, I'm so sick of you, Mr. Popeil, That boy could dance.
Teleman027
Occasional

Post by Teleman027 »

I don't really like "My baby's in love with Eddie Vedder" It's just kinda annoying and repetitve to me.... Please don't kill me... or at least till May 21, I need an amazing last day....

-Al's Bastard child :D
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

hey hey hey, that siggy isn't nice.

Eddie Vedder is funny based on how much the girl loved him. It's like some of the girls here w/ Al :biggrin: :onfire:
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Captain Wacky
Occasional

Post by Captain Wacky »

Teleman027 wrote:[/quote]Al's Bastard child[quote]

That's just icky! :mad:
Teleman027
Occasional

Post by Teleman027 »

Sorry about that... I have a new Sig.

-The Door Matt.
Yankovic27

I'm surprised!!

Post by Yankovic27 »

I can't believe "Yoda" made it on a few people's lists. I mean, I know people have different opinions and all, but "YODA"!?

Wow. :eh:
Xehirut

Post by Xehirut »

The only one I've ever hated was Jurassic Park.... Its not the lyrics, or the song, thats all good... but to me .. it just doesn't feel like Al.. the music video.. *Shudder* or should I say the claymation.. it just made my stomach turn.
Yankovic Farley
Addicted

Post by Yankovic Farley »

As far as least favorite goes... let me say something. If there is a song that loses its funny characteristic it's only because I've listened to it a billion and 27 times, and after that what is important is the beat and how good it sounds. So after wracking my brain and figuring out the only song that I don't really enjoy either way would have to be Velvet Elvis. But I can truthfully say I enjoy every other single Al tune. I'd say that's pretty good. :biggrin:
'Who are you and how did you get in here?' 'I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' Leslie Nielsen, as Lieutenant Frank Drebin, From Police Squad
dhamon66

Post by dhamon66 »

Least favorite song ... hmmm...

"Why Does This Always Happen to Me" just rubs me the wrong way. Never been fond of "Bedrock Anthem" either, but that could be influced by my dislike of Red Hot Chili Peppers too.

dhamon66
Alfan27
Occasional

Post by Alfan27 »

It's probably either Money For Nothing/Beverly Hillbillies or This Is The Life. It's really hard to say because I like pretty much everything's he's ever done.