Least favorite Al song

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

djgrrrl
Occasional

Least Fave

Post by djgrrrl »

QUOTE The only one I've ever hated was Jurassic Park.... Its not the lyrics, or the song, thats all good... but to me .. it just doesn't feel like Al.. the music video.. *Shudder* or should I say the claymation.. it just made my stomach turn.

What gives me the creeps is that the song was made at all (the original, I mean). Someone left the cake out in the rain (puh-leeze!!)....
djgrrrl
Occasional

Least Fave(s)

Post by djgrrrl »

Don't really care for "Leper Colony" or "Ode to a Hero". I'm not a Spiderman fan or much of a Billy J. fan. The only saving grace to that song that makes it tolerable is Al's cool accordion solo...

Wait, I just had a thought.. Can one actually use the words "cool" and "accordion solo" in the same sentence? I think that might be an oxymoron...

Another one I never really liked is "Buy me a Condo" but I find myself singing it every now and then. I first heard that song at the ripe old age of 11. I don't know why, but I was convinced that a Cuisinart was a model of car. I thought, "Yeah, I gotta get me one of those Cuisinarts"...
WEIRDALexis279
Off The Deep End

Post by WEIRDALexis279 »

I never was to big of a fan of:

Young, Dumb And Ugly

Let Me Be Your Hog

Toothless People

The Brady Bunch

Other than that, I like pretty much every other song
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Wow. This is why I try to avoid topics like this. It makes me kinda sad to say I don't like a particular song by Al. I like most of the ones everyone else doesn't. For example, SD said she doesn't like "Phoney Calls". I do, but I also liked TLC's "Waterfalls" song. Heh, you know a waterfall can also be called a cataract. Ya learn something new every day! Anyway, gun to the head, I guess "When I was Your Age" comes to mind. Kinda drawn out, and not all that funny.

Patti
PsychoWardJester27
Obsessed

Post by PsychoWardJester27 »

Why does this always happen to me

Toothless people

Let me be your hog

Trash day

Cavity Search

Germs

Truck Driver Song

These are all songs that...as mad would say...EEEEECH! :angry:
XThe_HazMatX
Occasional

Post by XThe_HazMatX »

My least favorite Al Song has got to be Taco grande. It just annoys the crap out of me!
I usually like Weird Al's "rap" like Can't Watch This, Amish Paradise, etc. but i can't stand this one song! OI! :onfire: :mad:
Sanny
Occasional

Post by Sanny »

I'd have to say either Dog Eat Dog or Headline News... Or mabye Money For Nothing/ The Beverly Hillbillies.
~
XThe_HazMatX
Occasional

Post by XThe_HazMatX »

I Love the Beverly Hillbillies Song! It's hilarious! :biggrin: I've never Heard Dog Eat Dog, or Headline News, What album(s) are they from?
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Dog Eat Dog is from Polka party, Headline News can be found on Greatest Hits 2.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
XThe_HazMatX
Occasional

Post by XThe_HazMatX »

cool, Thanks! I'll see if i can help my friend Max find those albums so we can burn it and annoy teh masses once again! :lol: