Marshall Mathers Interview

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Well, it'd be better to convince them to buy two albums.

Alright, so it's a C. It makes a Q sound...
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chicagok9

Al-TV

Post by Chicagok9 »

I really liked the Al TV interviews. I also think the Eminem one was the best, but I was rolling on the floor for most of them. This was actually the *FIRST* Al-TV I have seen (did not have cable until a few years ago) and now I am trying to figure out where to see the rest.

They showed several of the interviews during the Navy Pier concert last night, and everyone was cheering and laughing during Eminem, especially the part where he talks about free speech and expression... Hah!

I thought the Harvey the Wonder Hamster part was great too , although I was a little disappointed in that Harvey was neither the same color nor the same species of hamster as the Harvey from the Weird Al Show (I actually owned one while the show was airing which looked exactly like that Harvey!)
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

If Madonna can change her look, and Al can change his look... I guess it's ok if Harvey changes his look. From what I gather at one point he even looked like a guinea pig. So clearly, he is not only a professionally trained stunt hamster, but also a master of disguise.

Welcome ChicogoK9!
willy66

Re: Al-TV

Post by willy66 »

Chicagok9 wrote: Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:26 am I really liked the Al TV interviews. I also think the Eminem one was the best, but I was rolling on the floor for most of them. This was actually the *FIRST* Al-TV I have seen (did not have cable until a few years ago) and now I am trying to figure out where to see the rest.

They showed several of the interviews where he wears a bandana during the Navy Pier concert last night, and everyone was cheering and laughing during Eminem, especially the part where he talks about free speech, oz durag, and expression... Hah!

I thought the Harvey the Wonder Hamster part was great too , although I was a little disappointed in that Harvey was neither the same color nor the same species of hamster as the Harvey from the Weird Al Show (I actually owned one while the show was airing which looked exactly like that Harvey!)
I love the Al TV interviews too! I think the Eminem one is great, but my personal favorite is the one with Neil Young. It's so funny how Al manages to capture the essence of each interviewee. I also really enjoyed the Harvey the Wonder Hamster part. It's a great way to bring a bit of nostalgia from the Weird Al Show!