Your Favorite Al Talent

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I voted other just for the fact that I couldn't decide. It's also like a D) All of the Above choice, except there are a lot more choices.

-CindyBob
"Mr. Kim, we're Starfleet officers. Weird is just part of the job." -Captain Janeway
crazygurl14
Obsessed

Post by crazygurl14 »

This was an extremely hard thing to pick. It was all down to the live concerts or the writing for all of the specials and stuff that he does. I picked the writing. I'm sure that he works absoutley everything he does but writing things like he does would be extremely hard. So would the concert because it is a very demanding schedule with all of the lights and singing and all of the autograph signing and everything that goes into it. I'm sure that Al is most likely the hardest working man in show business. Not to mention the smartest, the nicest, the most creative, loving, heathiest, and whatever else there is god and wholesome about him.
Concerts i have attended:
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
ACTUALLY GOT AUTOGRAPH & HUG
6-27-13
After show autograph 7-3-19
Al-gal since '99
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

This was a tough one. I voted for Al's ability to write lyrics. I definately think it is the most important out of all his abilities. He's a master at writing funny songs.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I voted for live performance. It was a real tough choice, but, he is just so impressive live that I just had to pick that! I'm sure a lot of work goes into making the live performance the thing of beauty that it truly is, and it shows! I was so blown away by how great the band sounded *Meadowbrook had a wonderful sound man*, and Al's singing and his incredible stage presence! I'm really hoping to see him live again on the next leg of the tour!

Patti
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

Well, the biggest Al talent for me is without any doubt Weird Al himself. Think a little. Just being him - isn't it a pure talent? :lol:

SEVA.
"Synonym" is an anthonym for "homonym".