Al Songs You've Used

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

XThe_HazMatX
Occasional

Post by XThe_HazMatX »

At My brother's Graduation Party my band attempted "Smells Like Nirvana" but messed up and just did an Instrumental version of it! d'oh! :wacko:
joe jackson

Post by joe jackson »

hello weird al fans i am a big fan too you should check out this video http://homepage.mac.com/danielhoyos/iMovieTheater2.html thank we love al!
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

That's nice, but what's it have to do with Al? :lockit:

EDIT: I watched it. Did they have permission to use "It's All About the Pentiums"?
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Well, I guess they could use it if they aren't going to publish it or sell it or anything but nobody takes my legal advice anymore...
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

:huh:

Ooooookaaayyy that was very interesting. :rolleyes:

Welcome to WOWAY Joe. But I'm afraid that it'll be :lockit:
In hiding since 2010
Genius in Maine
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Genius in Maine »

:welcome:

I wonder if posting a link to it here qualifies as public use. At least it isn't being sold.
http://www.last.fm/user/geniusinmaine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
doggans
Die-hard Fan

Post by doggans »

Hmm...

If anything, this should probably go in Fan Creativity. However, since IAATP is only used at the very end, even there it may be slightly overdoing it to start a whole new thread for it...maybe post it in one of the "Al songs in talent shows" or something...

Re: the legality...there was that Flash video for AWBP, and that was linked to on the Mothership, but I don't know.

At any rate, welcome to WOWAY! Enjoy your stay! :welcome:
"Wow, another triple negative!"
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Hmmm... what to do? what to do? We're not supposed to pimp our own sites, yet we have allowed fans to showcase their stuff before...

Maybe merge this with something in fan creativity?

Oh, and welcome aboard.
AlsGal27
Addicted

Post by AlsGal27 »

Grom @ Oct 28 2003, 05:52 AM wrote: It's ok now.  I brought in RWS and played Albuquerque, then she said it was alright to play the entire album.  I was quite happy, despite the fact I may have made some mortal enemies (people who don't like Al's music).
Oh! Oh! That happened to me! About a month ago was when I finally got my Erie tickets off of ebay and I was telling my friend about it during my computer class. And my teacher was all in my face about it asking what I got tickets for and so on. And I go,"For Weird Al." And Megan (my friend) cuts in and goes,"She loves him." I'm like,"Yeah." :S And my teacher goes,"Isn't he that polka guy?" (POLKA GUY!??!!) I go,"Suuuure......But he plays more than polka....." So my craZy teacher is thinking I'm a 15 year old weirdo who has an obsession with polka music!? AHHHH! He asked me to bring in one of Al's cds and we could listen to it. So I brought in Poodle Hat since most people would know the original songs. Well, we listened to half of Couch Potato before someone told me I was crazy. I'm like you don't think that's funny!? I think it's hillarious! And they go,"Suuuuure.....whatever floats your boat......" Now everytime I wear my PH tour shirt, people just stare at me. They don't understand us! They don't understand fun! They're too busy listening to all them Lil Jon and Lil Romeo and all them "Lil" people! What's with that!
You think I killed her because of the pony remark?!
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Hey, I'm thinking of using an Al song in a Flash video I'm doing. Any ideas? If not I can always do Eminem |)
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;